Confused!!!!!!

Options
Is anyone else confused.... I think that maybe i'm going about this the wrong way. Every morning I have been logging my meals and my exercise after. How am I suppose to keep track of my calorie intake if the system subtracts my calories after my workout and its not the end of the day yet? Should i just wait until the next day to log my exercise?

Replies

• jessiebritt
    jessiebritt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Best practice is to "eat the calories" you are working off - my advice, plan your workouts for the day in the AM so you'll know how much you have to work with!

If you don't want to do that, you can just add your workouts at the end of the day. You may not have optimal weight loss if you do it this way.
  • bartonjack
    bartonjack Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I agree with Jessiebritt.
  • chuya2012
    chuya2012 Posts: 1
    Options
    if you dont want to use your calories that you earn for exercising dont log them until the next day.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    u dont wai t until the next day to log exercise from today that make s no sense. NO
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    maybe log all meals in morning?
  • marshjpsall
    Options
    Ok, so i should log meals in the AM and my exercise at the end of the day?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Once you get a feel for how many calories you burn in a workout, plan for it. You don't have to eat your exercise calories after the exercise is done. It's just needs to even out over time.
  • marshjpsall
    Options
    Oh duh!!!! i just REread :smile: your reply.... i will try doing this!!!
  • marshjpsall
    Options
    Ok, that makes sense! Thank you!