ONE YEAR 254lbs to 189lbs--MY STORY

Options

Replies

• mlgarcia91
    mlgarcia91 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful, inspirational, and a great mother! Keep up the great work :)
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You are such a brave woman, you ought to be so proud of yourself, you have done an amazing job, both losing weight and losing the loser of your ex.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You are such a brave woman, you ought to be so proud of yourself, you have done an amazing job, both losing weight and losing the loser of your ex.

Yes! Losing him took the weight off my shoulders and now I'm finally taking the weight off everywhere else. :drinker:
  • brasilianbutterfly
    Options
    Wow - you are such an inspiration. With everything you went thru and stil have the strength to rise above it all...makes me realize that I can do it too... thank you for sharing
  • shst07
    shst07 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey you have been on. I'm so glad you have happiness in your life now AND you look simply beautiful!
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey you have been on. I'm so glad you have happiness in your life now AND you look simply beautiful!

Thank You. I just know that sharing the nightmare I lived for so many years would help everyone understand what I've accomplished. And that if I could rise above it all, anyone can!
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am humbled that you shared your story with us. I am so very happy you got out of your 1st marriage with your children and found true happiness. Everyone deserves to be happy and not belittled.

Not only did you do good for you, but your children.

:)
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am very proud of you, as a Crisis Counsellor who worked with many abused women.. you are a success for survival! Congrats on your new family, the triumph of your life and older children's life as well. Way to go on the weight loss you look fantastic!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING! So proud of you for getting your kids and you out of that situation. I wonder if they know their mommy is a hero?
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    What an accomplishment! Thanks for sharing your inspiring story!
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    Way to put in the hard work!! You look great! I'll def be following your progress. : )
  • airforcewife1007
    airforcewife1007 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    First of all let me say how happy I am that you got out of that awful relationship. My wake up call came in the same manner. My son is 2 and while we live on a quiet country cul-de-sac in NC, my dad lives on a very busy 4 lane highway in Texas. We aren't nearly as worried about our son back home, but we're staying with my dad while my husband is at school for the Air Force. He's usually the one that goes after our son when he runs off as well because obviously I'm too slow. Staying right off the highway has terrified me since we've been here, and sure enough, one day my son took off towards the road. If he hadn't tripped and fallen down, I don't know that I would have gotten there in time. Like you, I'm now determined to get healthy for my child.
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing woman! I am so happy to hear you got out of the your abusive marriage. I am even happier that you found a man who truly cares for you and your children. You are amazingly strong and I hope that you remember that as you continue your journey to a healthy happier you!
  • ktladie72
    ktladie72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing you story. My heart goes out to you and you look amazing.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you are extremely inspiring....thank you for opening up to us! well done on your total life transformation--360 degrees on all counts! xoxoxo
  • jensine2
    jensine2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are!! Thank you for sharing your story! Congrats!!
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Love the picture of you with the family in the blue dress :)

Keep up the amazing work!
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Your story is heart breaking and heart warming at the same time. You are gorgeous and I'll bet your husband is so proud of you! Thank you for sharing. Great job!
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Options
    Your look amazing! :) Kudos to you, on your determination, and will power to lose the weight, and leave your abusive husband! :) Your story is very inspirational! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!