Would love positive friends who log faithfully

Options
13»

Replies

• MarianDorn
    Options
    I have just joined in the past 10 days. So far I have been on everyday. I plan on being a regular visitor! Please feel free to add me if you like. I could use some like minded friends. Good job on the weight loss and welcome back! Marian :happy:
  • tammi_t
    tammi_t Posts: 20
    Options
    I just joined this week. I too could use all the motivation I can get. Feel free to add me as a friend! :bigsmile:
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Well, I may not be losing it fast but I have logged everyday for about 430 days - feel free to add
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm on here pretty faithfully and would always love new friends! :)
  • rikki_littles79
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • obiegirl
    obiegirl Posts: 28
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log every day, and log everything that I put in my mouth. I eat "real," not "perfect." i interact with people on my friends list, and try to keep it fairly small for that reason. I'm always looking to add consistent, positive, people though! I've found my MFP friends to be a huge source of support!
  • currychick1
    Options
    Add me... I joined again tonight,
  • melissaamooney
    melissaamooney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am thrilled with the response from all over of you. Thanks again.
  • Angdie
    Angdie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I need friends and support to keep losing & can offer great support as well!
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Add me, I just started back up but plan to log in everyday :) everyone is welcome to add me.
  • Bnewman410
    Bnewman410 Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm on everyday as well...feel free to add
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I log every single day and encourage all my friends.
  • kitttyperf
    Options
    I just joined and this all seems very inspiring. I will log everyday and give support while hoping to receive support!
  • Kirschc25
    Kirschc25 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm nee to MFP. I'M 26. 5'6 214 lbs. highest weight I have ever been. My daughter will be 1 next month and I need to get happy and healthy for her. My husband is supportive but of course has the metabolism of a 15 year old boy. L pll. Just looking for positive and encouraging friend.. please add me. My goal is 155. I have a long journey, but feel motivated and excited to achieve my goal.
  • cfergusontx
    Options
    I just recently discovered this site and am super excited. Three years ago I drastically cut back on sugar (no desert, candy, etc.--three and a half years and still haven't had a piece of candy or cake!) and lost 30 pounds without otherwise dieting. Since then, my weight has stayed pretty constant where it is. Now, my husband and I have purchased bicycles and are riding four or five times a week and trying to lose weight. I'd love you to add me. :smile:
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm an MFP finatic, you can add me!
  • bartonjack
    bartonjack Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Feel free to add me as a friend melissa. I log on everyday. I would love to be a motivator and encourager to you. We are all in the same boat, in trying to lool/feel better by losing unneeded weight and exercising. Stay focused!
  • padisneyfour
    padisneyfour Posts: 220
    Options
    I log in everyday. I joined in late march and try to encourage support others. feel free to add me!
  • Cheybellie
    Cheybellie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I do my best to log in everyday and I think having friends on here will help me to log because I know ppl are watching for me.
  • Findingme40
    Findingme40 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me I log everyday! Positive thoughts only!

findingme40

Steff