Support and Friends

Options
Hi, I am new to this site. Looking for some support, tips, friends and anything that could help me. Hopefully I will be able to help others as well. I do know some good tips that I have learned from people and friends along the way.

A little about myself: I'm 30yrs old, recently went back to school so I am off to finish my second year this fall. I would be what people consider obese. I do like to work out, it's was something I used to do on a regular basis until I had to return to school. At that time I found it hard because I was on my own and had to work to support myself. I'm in the same situation now where I work a full time job and a part time/full time job at the same time. But I'm feeling like I would be more dedicated this time around!

Erin

Replies

• SIMA80
    SIMA80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! feel free to add me!
  • Inspired30
    Inspired30 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I went back to school for my masters and put the pounds back on, so I completely understanding. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • jenniferharrisricard
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!! Just take one day at a time and don't beat yourself up if something goes wrong. Just do better next time. Feel free to add me :-)
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Exercise! A new form of procrastination! :-) Okay so that's what I did in grad school, especially during my thesis writing months. You can do it! And feel free to add me!
  • chancock6
    chancock6 Posts: 87
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • squantee
    squantee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me feel free