335cal under but pigged out so much today!

Hughes39
Hughes39 Posts: 169
edited September 21 in Food and Nutrition
Why is it that I slipped up A LOT today and am still 335 cal UNDER my goal without even doing a workout yet. but on days i dont slip, my workouts are the only thing keeping me under?? am i doing something wrong? or am i just feeling too guilty for eating not one, but TWO little Debbie red velvet cakes??

Replies

• CeleryStalker
    CeleryStalker Posts: 665 Member
    Well, what else have you eaten today? Do you still have any meals or snacks left for the day? If you skipped the proper food that you normally would have eaten, in lieu of little debbie, that might have something to do with it ;)
  • I feel the same way. I didn't do much but walk for 30 min and still ate like a pig. We had nachos and I still had a hershey bar. Oh did I deserve it though. Its ok. As long as you eat your calories and I am learning this too as well. I agree with celery stalker, what else did you eat today in place of them debbie snacks and other stuff. Its hard, I know. Sometimes I feel like they are just calling my name. :glasses:
  • breakfast i ate two biscuits
    lunch was cottage cheese and a banguet selects recipe meal
    dinner was spaghetti
    snacks were popcorn, and those two debbie snacks.

and thats all i think. i made my diary public if you want to take a look
  • CeleryStalker
    >=o( you better go get yourself some protein, woman. you've still got 335 calories left for the day. now go eat some protein! :laugh:
  • CeleryStalker
    ack, ok i just checked your diary and it says your 1g over on protein. LOL the list of stuff you provided didnt sound very protein-rich. LOLOL

and those little debbies were only 200 calories total? that's not so bad :)
  • ack, ok i just checked your diary and it says your 1g over on protein. LOL the list of stuff you provided didnt sound very protein-rich. LOLOL

and those little debbies were only 200 calories total? that's not so bad :)
    ya theyre little debbie petites.100 cal ea. but theyre tiny. big enough to tease you & thats about it!!
This discussion has been closed.