Looking to make friends / get support.

Options
Wade_74
Wade_74 Posts: 22 Member
Been on the site for a little while, I browse the forums quite a bit.. and login pretty much daily now. I'm 39 years old, 6'6 tall.. and I started out 3-4 months ago around 370 pounds, and as of yesterday I'm 328 pounds.. Just looking for a good support system to help keep each other motivated. :)

Replies

• ekoonce68
    ekoonce68 Posts: 12
    Options
    that's great you can keep doing it
  • dhilliges2015
    Options
    keep going! you can do it!
    i hope to reach my goal of 125 by the time i graduate college in 2015!:drinker: !
  • dmspenc
    dmspenc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you are doing a great job.
  • BrensKimberly
    BrensKimberly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
    Feel free to add me, always up for making new friends/motivators :)
  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like. I love helping people and helping to motivate.
  • Shim2013
    Shim2013 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on the weight loss! You can add me I am on here daily, it is my addiction!
  • JeMappelleKourtney
    Options
    Wow! Kudos! It seems as if you're dedicated to your journey and I hope that you maintain the drive and inspiration that caused you to get started. Best of luck (:
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! I've found that adding friends has made this journey MUCH easier.
  • SIMA80
    SIMA80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Feel free to add me!
  • jenniferharrisricard
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss!!! Keep it up!!
  • fidgit813
    fidgit813 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the progress! Feel free to add me--I've been a member for a while but just started checking out the forums and trying to be a part of the community. I'm definitely interested in making friends here and benefiting from other's experience.
  • chancock6
    chancock6 Posts: 87
    Options
    Wow, great job. That's wonderful. Feel free to add me. Always helps to have friends about to encourage and support. :)
  • Laura01LLP
    Options
    Hey, good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend. A support system definately helps with this!! :smile: