I finally reached one of my goals!

Options
Britty1225
Britty1225 Posts: 8 Member
So I finally reach a goal that I've had for a very long time. In fact, I can't even say how long I've had this goal because I just can't remember. I suppose I made it in my freshman year of high school. Through out my whole high school years I always maintained a weight of 204. It's no secret that I'm a heavy set woman. It's something I've always been ashamed off but too lazy to do anything about. At the beginning of this year I set out on a journey. I was at my heaviest. I was miserable. I was lazy (still am!). But I had a mission. I wanted to lose weight. Although not my ultimate goal, I wanted to weight less than 200 pounds. Today I can say that I weigh 199 pounds. Although it's only 1 pound less than 200 I am so excited! I wanted to cry. I had to check the scale 5 times before I actually believed it! I have lost 27 pounds so far and plan to lose a bunch more. I hate to admit it but I let our move a few months ago be an excuse to stop trying. I thought "Well I'll be too busy moving so I'm going to eat whatever I want." Also I think subconsciously I thought I'd never get there because it was taking forever so I kind of just gave up. That was about 2 months ago. I was 200 pounds. I wasn't being very careful but I gained only 4 pounds. The past two weeks I've felt very motivated thanks to my wonderful boyfriend talking to me about his own journey to get healthy. I still have a very long way to go, but I just wanted to share my progress so far.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!