where to buy Flatouts low calorie wraps in NY??

spicygal123
spicygal123 Posts: 26
edited September 21 in Food and Nutrition
i live in NY (Manhattan), and tried several stores..dont know where to find them. thanks! :)

Replies

• I am in Florida but I buy them at the Wal-Mart. Have you tried there?
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Oh my gosh they are sooooo good! A staple in my diet! The best with a cheesy egg omelette inside for breakfast!

I know they sell them at Super Walmart & Costco, do you have one of those near you?

You can also buy them online, probably not as convenient but at least it is an option.
  • I don't know if Woodbridge NJ is anywhere near by (I'm in central NY so your neck of the state is foreign to me), but Wegmans carries them and there's a store in Woodbridge.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Wegmans and ShopRite carry them.
  • thanks everyone for the details. I live in manhattan...so walmart is quite far from here. I dont have costco membership. Also, Wegman is in NJ, and Shoprite.. i looked and the closest one is in Brooklyn...so will make sure to stop by at the Shoprite whenever i am around that area in future!

thanks for your help!

also..i picked up some Damascus's whole wheat roll-ups on the way home...110 cal with 10 gm proteins....it was good too :)
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Oh my I just, by chance, found these last night and they will now be a staple in my house! I found them at my super Wal Mart!
This discussion has been closed.