Am I eating enough?

Options
Okay so since I joined here about a week ago I've been inputing what I eat normally. (without trying to diet) and everyday this week I have been under calories. I average around 950 calories a day. Why Aren't I Losing Weight? Am I eating enough? Any tips?

Replies

• falvarez9584
    Options
    Can you post an example of what you eat on a typical day?
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    You aren't eating enough.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Barring any medical conditions, no, you probably aren't eating enough.
  • LunarPhases
    LunarPhases Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Not only are you not eating enough, but what you are eating is junk.
  • CaffeineIsMyGod
    Options
    I'm aware I eat crap but if you looked at my exercise diary you would see that I work off most of it. Not everything I eat is crap either.
  • LunarPhases
    LunarPhases Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to be insulting. And even though you're working out, doesn't mean it negates what you eat. Your body reacts to calories differently. 300 calories of cupcake and 300 calories of grilled chicken breast will be digested completely differently.
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    So lets says you are eating 950 and you are excersing off 400 calories, do you think that eating NET 550 calories is enough to keep your body working properly? let me tell you NO. You are eating far too few calories, most people should not be aiming for anything below 1000 and even id recommend min 1200 after excerising. If you keep up this you will start to damage your body which will take months to repair. So stop now up to min 1200 after excersing and you will start noticing the numbers going down!