Looking for friends 5"2' -5"4 who have over 30 lbs to lose

Options
LioshaM
LioshaM Posts: 129 Member
Hey, I'm looking for friends 5"2' -5"4 who have over 30 lbs to lose 5"3' and currently weigh 200 and are serious about losing weight. The method matters, but not so much. As long as you are dedicated and have tangible results. However, please no one who eats/nets less than 1500 calories per day. Add me as a friend!

Replies

• kbelliot
    kbelliot Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you would like. I am 5' 4" and currently down to 189 from 221. I started in January so it's been a slow 30 pounds lost, but it's lost and I am not giving up until I reach my goal. Hoping to get down to about 130, with the grace of God! :-)
  • riccilynette
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I weighed 235 in March of 2012. I currently weighed in at 182 this morning.
  • justinebronson
    justinebronson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    5'3.5...currently 174 and wanted to be at 145. Maybe less depending on how I'm looking at that point.

Add away :)
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" 172 lbs and would like to get down to about 140. I started in January at 192 and my high weight was 215.
    I'm starting to realize that my goal is really to get fit and not to lose weight so much. Not that I want to stay this size. I want to shrink. I've kind of had to make this realization because 1) I like to work out 2) I feel like total crap when I eat low cal and 3) I lose weight slowly anyway. So right now I'm size 14 and would love to get down to size 10. Size 8 would be a dream come true. My plan is to eat 1700-1800 calories, keep working my butt off with weight training and Brazil Butt Lift, and monitor my progress with a tape measure and not the scale. In fact, I'm gonna put that hunk of metal in the garage right now.
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I'm currently at 211 and looking to drop a good 50-60 pounds total, though I'm at 7 pounds down since I restarted in May 2013.
  • KReduced
    KReduced Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and started at 205 and down to 190. hoping to get to 140s for sure! Add me all!
  • elawoman72
    elawoman72 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Don't care what I weight at the end, I just don't want to jiggle.

LET'S DO THIS!
  • Becca1637
    Becca1637 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me. I'm new here. I was at 215 2 weeks ago. I put 25 lbs as my goal just so I didn't have too far to look ahead but after I reach that 25 lb loss I want to lose at least 10 more. I am 5'4". Good luck and stay positive. Remember that each day is a clean slate!
  • jackiefrost33
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 5'3 and weigh 279 I have lost 6 pounds but I just got back on here from a long hiatus. Lol ????I am determined this time and will log everyday. Indeed motivating friends as well!!
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Can add me, im 5ft 2, weigh 220lbs and want to lose 86 of em.
  • GreyKoala
    GreyKoala Posts: 1
    Options
    Add me. Just started. I am 5"2', 182. My goal is to lose 40-45 lbs.
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" down just over 80 pounds and looking to lose another 27ish' pounds.
  • soccerdog693
    soccerdog693 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm five foot four and always looking for new friends!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Damn it I recently found out that im 5'5,,, guess I need to join another group... Boo
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5"0. this thread is reported for divisiveness
  • vanessairene
    vanessairene Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" I am 2/3 of the way through losing 30. Open diary, add me if you'd like!

That goes for anyone.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Okay but just fair warning, just cause I'm as short and fat as you doesn't mean I'm nice:noway: .... FR sent!

ETA: Uh, sorry just re-read you're OP. I am disqualified as I sometimes don't eat enough net cals to satisfy your needs. FR redirected to eternally bounce around the interwebz. Sorry. :flowerforyou::ohwell: :frown: :embarassed:
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and 19 y/o. I have lost 35.6lbs to date, and have another 27.4lbs left to lose! I use the TDEE-20% method and eat 1641 - 1741 daily! I have been working at this for a year and four months since March 2012. I joined MFP last October (despite what these message boards say) but really got into in February.

If you like what you see feel free to send me a request, I may have a lot of friends but I consistently motivate and talk to the ones that consistently motivate and talk to me :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!