30 DAY SHRED??

Options
I have 30 Day Shred & I haven't done it religiously because I always get discourgaed. I HATE jumping jacks, but the rest of it isn't too bad. Has anyone had any good results with it? I have lost 22 lbs in 2 months with running 6 days a week, 10 minute cardio vidoes a few days a week, yoga, & healthy eating. I only have 20 more lbs to go. I have P90X too, but I am afraid it might be too hard.

Replies

• I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Yes, a lot of people have had good results with it. 30DS contains about.....a minute and 30 seconds worth of jumping jacks, if that. Is it worth not doing for 90 seconds of something you don't like? :noway:
  • coco3382458
    coco3382458 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I just started level 3, so I have 9 more days left. I can not really see a difference yet and not sure that I will, however I have lost an inch off of my waist as of yesterday. I say go for it and give it a whirl-challenge yourself with the jumping jacks
  • zzcharge
    zzcharge Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am currently on my 2nd round of 30DS. I too hate jumping jacks! But there are more than 90 SEC in level 1 alone!
    You have 2 fifteen second sets during the warmup. Then 2 thirty second sets in the first rotation. Then another thirty second set in the 3rd rotation. I usually do the warmup sets and the final set. I substitute during the 2 thirty second sets...i usually do run in place.
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am currently on my 2nd round of 30DS. I too hate jumping jacks! But there are more than 90 SEC in level 1 alone!
    You have 2 fifteen second sets during the warmup. Then 2 thirty second sets in the first rotation. Then another thirty second set in the 3rd rotation. I usually do the warmup sets and the final set. I substitute during the 2 thirty second sets...i usually do run in place.
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Have you seen any weight loss?