Please help me!

Options
Hello

I would appreciate some general views/comments on my food diary.

My weight loss has been quite slow and I wondered if anyone could see why.

Thanks

:)

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Some days you're way under and some days you're way over.

You're logging a lot of generic foods and restaurant foods which are probably off on the calories.

Be consistent and weigh your foods to try log more accurately.
  • _Countryboy_
    Options
    Its the fried chicken. It does not matter how how much or how little you eat, it creates a chemical imbalance in your metabolic system that prevents weight loss. It coats the fat cells with a protective layer, and no matter how much you work out, the fat just can't break loose and be flushed from your body in your urine stream.

Don't listen to the Cows....EET LES CHIKIN for quicker weight loss.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    U arent enough calories
  • lcarter26
    lcarter26 Posts: 24
    Options
    Thanks guys
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    What kind of exercise and how much are you doing that is giving you those huge amounts of exercise calories?
  • Chlochloeaway
    Options

You're logging a lot of generic foods and restaurant foods which are probably off on the calories.

This
  • lcarter26
    Options

This

A lot of my food comes from the pack actually because I go to the gym most eve, the days I eat out I eat out and always log the highest calories to make sure.
  • Suzyp0414
    Suzyp0414 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I only looked at 3 days and it seems like a lot of processed foods. Try getting back to basics. Not that I have any where near a perfect diet but feel free to take a look at mine.
  • lcarter26
    Options
    Also I was on 1500 and took it lower MVP doesn't adjust for this and makes it look like you go over
  • lcarter26
    Options
    More natural food- great
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I don't think you are eating enough on most days. Maybe there are inaccuracies with your logging, which we cannot really help you with since we don't know what you're doing... but based on what you log... there are quite a few days that you only net a hundred calories or so. If you really do burn 1000 calories in exercise... you need to eat more than just 1100 for the day.
  • terilea2
    terilea2 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello!!! I would suggest adding more fresh fruit and veggies to your daily meals and limit your wheat products. Also, make sure you are eating enough. When your body is not getting the proper amounts of food (fuel) it will want to store everything you eat thinking it's going to be starved. Please feel free to visit my health and wellness page for daily tips on nutrition, exercise and stress management. Best of luck to you!!!

Teri Elkins, BS in Health and Wellness
    CEO/Owner - Time For Change / Health and Wellness
    https://www.facebook.com/timeforchangehealthandwellness
    www.timeforchangehealthandwellness.com
  • lcarter26
    Options
    No I log every thing otherwise what's the point
  • lcarter26
    Options
    Thanks you Teri :)
  • _G4BR13L_
    _G4BR13L_ Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Its the fried chicken. It does not matter how how much or how little you eat, it creates a chemical imbalance in your metabolic system that prevents weight loss. It coats the fat cells with a protective layer, and no matter how much you work out, the fat just can't break loose and be flushed from your body in your urine stream.

Need to research this. LORD i hope this is not true.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    DO you have a digital food scale and weigh everything?

this can make a big difference in logging.:smile:
  • lcarter26
    Options
    No pretty much things come out the packet so I scan it
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

Umm.. he's pulling your leg or doesn't know squat.One or the other. Ignore it.
  • arose544
    arose544 Posts: 31 Member
    Options

So is this for all fried foods? I surely hope not…I work in a test kitchen and I have to eat fried foods quite often. If what you say is correct then no matter how hard I work, I will always be overweight because of my job.
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options

I think you're safe. Sounds physiologically unlikely. And from my anatomy & physiology knowledge you don't urinate fat cells - just the waste products of breaking them down - mostly water.