New To MFP

Options
Hi All....I am a newbie..I started weight watchers about three weeks ago...so far I am almost down 10 lbs...and very pleased with that...
Previous to joining, my doc threatened to put me on Blood pressure meds and I am only 27...si I am taking control of my health....
I started out at 195.6 and currently I am 186...didn't weigh in this week yet....so I am hoping to hit that 10 lb mark!!!....
I love this site!

Replies

• amandadean
    amandadean Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi All....I am a newbie..I started weight watchers about three weeks ago...so far I am almost down 10 lbs...and very pleased with that...
    Previous to joining, my doc threatened to put me on Blood pressure meds and I am only 27...si I am taking control of my health....
    I started out at 195.6 and currently I am 186...didn't weigh in this week yet....so I am hoping to hit that 10 lb mark!!!....
    I love this site!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    hi! welcome and good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda, and welcome! This really is the best site ever!
    I have a thyroid problem, and until I came here, I couldn't lose more than a few pounds, and then I'd gain them right back! This site has been such a lifesaver to me, and the weight is "almost" just falling off! Between seeing the numbers on the daily food log, exercising more than I ever had (walking and dancing to fast oldies in my living room) and all the wonderfully supportive people here, it's fairly easy and actually fun to lose weight! :smile:
  • sheristeele
    Options
    WELCOME.. We are glad to have you:smile:
  • jbeasinger
    jbeasinger Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP Family :wink:
  • amandadean
    amandadean Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks Guys...I weigh in toigt for weight watchers....I don't think I did well this week
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    We have similar goal in weight loss, but you are already kicking butt! Welcome and good luck to you!
  • pack533
    pack533 Posts: 224
    Options
    Welcome Amanda

Hope all went well with your weigh in tonight.:smile: As long as you keep trying you can lose the weigh. Good Luck

Toni