New to MFP! Looking for friends!

Options
Hi everyone, i've been on MPF for about a week now, the site is amazing!
I do read that your 3x more likely to succeed with supportive friends,
So anyone looking for the same lemme know :)

Replies

• jensjens83
    Options
    I am also new and looking for friends!
  • huneebee1976
    Options
    Yes! I am also looking for some friends. I just started about a little over week ago. I love this! Support - give or take - is def what we need!
  • thania217
    thania217 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. This is actually my first day here. I'm excited to start out and reach my weight lose goal. I know it's not going to be easy, but I hope that this site would help me. I hope to get motivated and not give up. joining this site makes me realize that I'm not alone on this journey. Let's win this battle. :happy:
  • bellaamor30
    bellaamor30 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Just started this week, looking for more support! I've met some great folks so far and it really seems to be helping me. Please add me I will be logging in daily.
  • bexgams
    bexgams Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started this week too! I have joined it before for some sporadic tracking, but this time it's my main weight loss tool. I agree, it helps to have friends! :) Good luck to everyone!
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I started about a week ago, but just found out about the online part! I thought it was just an iPhone app... silly me. Anyways, i'm looking for friends as well. Feel free to add me!
  • liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; anyone not just OP. I have been on here a while, took a break and now back at it seriously again. All I ask is for support. And yes, I always give it back.
  • kenzie0884
    kenzie0884 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I've been here for at least 17 days because my profile tells me I've logged in that many days in a row. lol
  • ohsoretro1
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I've just re-started with MFP after falling off the wagon this spring. I actually weigh more now than when I started in April - sigh!!
  • FINALLY_MrsJones
    FINALLY_MrsJones Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and looking for friends as well! I would love to have people add me that are great at giving motivational advice and healthy recipes. Please feel free to add me. Thank you and good luck on your journey! ^_^
  • phyllisgehrke
    phyllisgehrke Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend.

I have been on MFP for 2 months and would gladly support and motivate anyone.
    I think this site is terrific and you make a lot of friends.
  • chancock6
    chancock6 Posts: 87
    Options
    Go ahead and add me. I'm looking for friends, too :)