I can almost button my skinny jeans from 10 years ago...

Options
So I started on MFP to lose 27 lovely pounds... I have lost 20 of my 27 so far and I can get my goal jeans on but cant button them all the way. I am so excited!!! I am so close, but these last 7 pounds are sooo hard... Cant wait to get them buttoned....

Replies

• StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    that is great news!! I have 15 to go and I am soooo stuck!!!
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    That is sooo awesome! How exciting for you! Congratulations! :drinker:
  • mkpeacock
    Options
    THAT is great!!! I on the other had when I do loose I dont have any of my skinny cloths left so new cloths for me!! Thats ok hubby said from this new job he is starting me a skinny cloths fund so I will have money when I need to go get a whole new wardrobe! :)
  • ByTheBeach
    Options
    good for you! i wish you luck on the last 7!!
  • crissgr
    crissgr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here. Reading your success definitely motivates me. Congratulations and keep it going. Take care!
  • histotech1
    histotech1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    how exciting! i will have to buy a whole new wardrobe but what a reward to HAVE to buy new clothes because of losing so much weight!!!:bigsmile:
  • mkpeacock
    Options
    Hi I am new here. Reading your success definitely motivates me. Congratulations and keep it going. Take care!

I have only started 3 weeks ago! I am loving this program and I think with this and it being on my iPod touch it keeps me Motivated!!! GL to you and hope you have great success!!!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    That's so great, congratulations. Nothing like fitting the skinny jeans. Woo Hooooooo.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Yippee, skinny jeans!
  • kitchen1234
    Options
    That's so great! I am new to this site and I find it very exciting and motivating to hear all these wonderful success stories! I can't wait to put my skinny jeans on again!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!