Myfitnesspal app

Options
I have the app for myfitnesspal on my iPhone and have been tracking my food and excersise. So now I am back on here and have to put my food and excersise in as well. Does any one know if you can sync the two so you only have to enter one time ????

Replies

• ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Whether you enter them on the website or your phone, they will sync up. You don't have to enter it twice =)
  • jackiefrost33
    Options
    Well that's what I thought too but it is not showing on here at all. Just on the app.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Well that's what I thought too but it is not showing on here at all. Just on the app.

Make sure your phone has internet connection.

Open the app
    Select "More" from the bottom right
    Click on the area that talks about syncing...My currently says "All local changes synced" but it will say something different if it hasn't synced
    Click the Sync Now button
  • ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options

Sometimes it can take a few minutes, but for me it's usually right away unless the website is having some kind of issue.
  • jackiefrost33
    Options
    Ok so I went to the app and did the sync but it is still not working. I will give it some more time. Thanks for the info!!
  • RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Have you logged into the app with the same email address and password as the website?