NSV: Sleeveless in public

Options
13»

Replies

• linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Wow wonderful job! and i love both of the dresses- you look great :)
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in both dresses. Your arms looks fantastic.
  • MistyEE
    MistyEE Posts: 67
    Options
    WOW! I am working towards this myself! I love the purplish dress, you look amazing!
  • two_octopodes
    two_octopodes Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Seriously. I share this problem area and I haven't really ever gone sleeveless in public (even when I was much thinner). I love dresses and always have to pair them with cardigans because my upper arms just need to stay under wraps for the time being. I can't wait to get to the point where I'm as brave as you to go sleeveless!
  • autopilot_on
    autopilot_on Posts: 388
    Options
    Dude, look at those arms!! Congratulations on such great success!
  • tinamarie014069
    Options
    You look lovely in both dresses and uh your arms look just fine!!!! I don't see any loose skin at all :)

It's mostly in the underarm area and the dresses and poses are hiding it. It really is there - I likely need surgery for it. Boo hiss...

ETA: And thanks!
    I have the same issues with my arms!! I'm half way to my goal so I still have some to lose. My biceps look good but then when i lift my arms....ugh!!!!! I hate it!!! You look great in your dresses!!! I hope when I reach my goal I will have the courage to wear pretty dresses like that.
  • elle_321
    elle_321 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look lovely in both dresses and uh your arms look just fine!!!! I don't see any loose skin at all :)

took the words right out of my mouth!!! fantastic!
  • jmperry18
    jmperry18 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Great job!
  • Truffle56
    Truffle56 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is so fantastic. It is my goal to be able to wear a sleeveless shirt in public again after so many years. I hope my arms look half as good as yours do.
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! & no, like the others, cannot see the loose skin you mention. Love the dresses, you totally rock them.
    Keep smiling.
  • USA2007
    USA2007 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OK, I realize for most people, this wouldn't be a big deal. But, I've never worn anything sleeveless in public (and almost never at home either) except for when I had to be in something like a swimsuit. I, unfortunately, have a large amount of stretchmarks on my arms that make me uncomfortable. Now that I've lost a lot of weight, I decided to try it. Now, my arms still have a long way to go, and now I have a bigger concern of a lot of loose skin in the underarm area. So, I have to really careful on the cut of anything sleeveless that I wear.

But I did it...I wore two sleeveless dresses on our vacation in Las Vegas and was comfortable and confident in them! No one pointed and laughed or anything LOL. This really goes a long way in making me feel 'normal'

Oh, and I'm about 8.5 years older in the after pictures...The before was waiting to pick up my new daughter at the international terminal of the airport (adopted from Korea). She turns 9 next month.

Before:
    Before%202-M.jpg

After:
    VegasDress2-L.jpgVegasDress1-L.jpg

You should have no shame rocking sleeveless tops or dresses, your arms look great! I see great definition even :)
    Girl, put those insecurities that no one else can see away and put those arms on display, you looked fabulous!
  • sol4vita
    sol4vita Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oh my God! You look amazing!!! AMAZING!!! You shouldn't worry about any "loose skin". Your arms look strong and fabulous! You really can be proud of your success.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    What a difference! :smile:
  • margebouvierx2
    Options
    You LOOK AMAZING OP!
    Before and after pics look like two different people, your arms look fab!!! buy all sleeveless items as you should show those lean toned lovely arms off more.
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    WOW I love those dresses and show those arms off girl! you look incredible!
  • ClevaFeatha
    Options
    You look fantastic! I say flaunt those sleeveless dresses.
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    That's fantastic!
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I love both dresses! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!