hi. new to fitness pal

Options
ok i am not really new ( about 8 weeks old). have never joined the forum so i decided to speak out here. i started my journey at my highest weight being 320lbs. i am 6ft1 and female. i would ultimately like to be about 170-180lbs. i have been obese all my life. i was even told i was a fat baby. i decided to make a change because i did not like what i saw in the mirror any longer. truth be told i never liked it i just tolerated it. but it got to a point i actually hated myself and that depression made me eat even more. i have made a change in my life and i would like people to support me. people around me may not understand my views so i dont have much support from my friends especially because i have not told them i have made this life decision. i want them to see the impact on their own. so please i ask for support from here. :smile:

Replies

• dsimon1970
    Options
    Good for you . I am just new back to the site. It took getting out if a bad marriage to love myself enough to lose weight for me. First week back and I could use some new support too... I'm tired if being the "fat" friend too.

Add me
  • churchchipmunk
    churchchipmunk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome!!! So proud to see your progress and even more encouraged by your determination!!! Feel free to add me and we can be an encouragement to each other!!
  • heidiroyer1
    heidiroyer1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new (2weeks) with fitness pal. I'm looking for support people if your interested. :happy: