Replies

• rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!
  • wendimarlow
    wendimarlow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, I was going to say something inspiring and then I noticed your ticker, 72 lbs! That is sooo amazing. YOU are an inspiration. You should be so proud of yourself! Just take a deep breath and look in the mirror. You have come so far and you definitely know what you are doing...so, like rachel said, YOU can do it and YOU are doing it!
  • Sparren
    Sparren Posts: 106
    Options
    You are amazing! Look at how far you've come so far. Think of it this way, you've got 10lbs to go, not 72lbs to go, so you're on the tail end of it now. You have a lovely face, and I bet your great new body makes you get lots of attention!
  • Prohaska
    Options
    NEVER Give up!!!! One day at a time.....one hour at a time if need be, just NEVER give up...
  • Robin42
    Options
    Those were the toughest for me! I don't want to be a downer here, but beware, once you have got them off, they want you back REAL bad!! Be diligent! I got down to my best weight and the last 10 were an awful struggle, then life kicked me hard, and the 10 came back with a pal or 2. So, now we are in the same boat. Let's do it together.

Today I vowed to leave my car at home and walk everywhere! I DID IT, TOO! I walked the 3 miles to work and back, to the grocery 5 blocks away, and to the yogurt shop 2 miles away! I feel very good about it. I hope the scale is kind to me in the morning.

Let us know how you do, OK?

-Robin