The Soccer Kids are hitting door to door.............

Options
And I am following a new path.....healthy eating Low Carb....but their 6 year old puppy dog eyes are killing me.....and I know if I am following a proper eating way of life I should not condone this but........I bought a candy..............and gave it to the lil boy who sold it to me :) But I am so proud of ME for not buying it, taking it inside for "non diet day" cause that is not how I am living anymore.....there is none of that happening here!

Replies

• Sam111chris
    Options
    awww how sweet of u to give him the cndy bar, We dont really get kids selling candy her anymore , they sell raffle tickits.

good for u2 by not eating it =)

Where did you get your smoker thing from. I am going to try to quit after this pack which has about 6 left.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    awww how sweet of u to give him the cndy bar, We dont really get kids selling candy her anymore , they sell raffle tickits.

good for u2 by not eating it =)

Where did you get your smoker thing from. I am going to try to quit after this pack which has about 6 left.

Oh good luck! I think the link is on the bottom of my smoke free banner.....sparktags or something........YAY FOR NO SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!