49+ old females needing to lose a lot of weight

Options
I notice there are a lot of younger people on here. Just looking for some friend close to my age needing to lose 50+ pounds.:bigsmile:

Replies

• kats1957
    kats1957 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 and need to lose 55+...you can add me!
  • booksgiver
    booksgiver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi, you'll be surprised just how many there are of us over 50 and 60. I've certainly noticed that for a lot of us older folks we're on this for some serious results. Many of us have weight related issues and those can be even more motivating than just the concern about appearance....but that too is important. Add me if you like. I've lost a total of 60 pounds since Dec. and need to lose 100 more, whew!
  • kebakeb
    kebakeb Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, very new here. My name is Beth, I am a young 51, 5'4, and need to lose 35 pounds. YIKES!!!!! HELP!!!
  • livinglife64
    Options
    im 48 (49 in sept) and just started this about 5 mins ago... pls feel free to add me;)
  • carolc1955
    carolc1955 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 58 and want to Lose 70 more pounds - please add me:happy:
  • eandbmom
    eandbmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just started today. I am 49 years old and need to lose 75 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • cinebaldwin
    Options
    Add me....I need to lose 50+ and I am 63.
  • cinebaldwin
    Options
    Wow! How'd you do it? I need some food suggestions and inspiration.
  • rotay60
    rotay60 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 53, 4'11", need to lose around 30 pounds, and keep screwing up every week. Someone should start a group for us 50+ people. :)
  • redwitchrocks
    redwitchrocks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    me too Im 56 n needing to lose another 48lbs, add me please!!!
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 and have lost 48 but have another 20 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • darevell
    darevell Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 52 and need to lose 75 pounds. My daughter told me about fitness pal and I am so glad she did. What a wonder source of support!
  • cindy859
    cindy859 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am 53, 4'11", need to lose around 30 pounds, and keep screwing up every week. Someone should start a group for us 50+ people. :)
    Hi, there is a group--it's 50+ Fit and Fabulous and they are always happy to have more people. Anyone looking to give a nd receive support can feel free to add me.
  • rotay60
    rotay60 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks, will check it out.
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I just turned 49 and although I'm now maintaining, I have lost a total of 50 pounds. I am happy to support anyone along the way!
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'll be 49 in September and have more than 50 to lose. Add me!
  • Nachise
    Nachise Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I just turned 62 and want to lose 35-40 more. This site has been a lifesaver.
  • tcs1964
    tcs1964 Posts: 2
    Options
    I should have said members not females. ????
  • cindydownes
    cindydownes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How about someone 63?! My name is Cindy and I'm trying to lose 60 pounds+.
  • janinealfke
    Options
    hi, I'm Janine and I am 52. Had RNY Gastric bypass 11 mos ago. I have lost 280 lbs so far with about 80-100 to go. You're more than welcome to add me if you like. I lose differently from others but would be happy to be your friend, as we are closer to the same age! I hope you're successful in this journey. I AM GOING TO BE TOO!!!

Janine Alfke

:flowerforyou: