crackers that give you A LOT per serving? do they exist?!

Options
I think the title is pretty self explanatory..
I need a snack cracker to go with hummus that gives me a lot of crackers for not very many calories! :)

Replies

• 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Special K cracker chips. 30 crackers is 110 calories. There's a variety of flavors.
  • JayVarys
    JayVarys Posts: 37
    Options
    good question, I was wondering this myself.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I use cucumber slices with hummus. They go great together.
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I like triscuit crackers because of the fibre and protein. 1 cracker has 20 calories, .5 grams protein and .5 grams fibre.
    I guess they're not the lowest calorie cracker but they are substantial and nice with hummus or cottage cheese:)
  • sharan_v_garry
    sharan_v_garry Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    possibly matza crackers. They would be found in a supermaket selling Hebrew foods.
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Check out recipes for FlaX Seed Crackers. You can eat a lot of them and they are loaded with Fiber and stuff!
  • tk919
    tk919 Posts: 1
    Options
    I don't know if you are a fan of "soy crisps-" but they come in various flavors and you can have 20 or so for around 100 calories. They seem pretty substantial and can be a decent alternative to regular crackers.
  • sweetlyybroken
    sweetlyybroken Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    The special K ones sound perfect!!! :)
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Sam's Club and Costco have Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Crackers. 15 crackers = 140 calories. They go with everything and tasty by themselves.
  • MzFyreKitty
    Options
    We love red pepper strips with hummus and also as mentioned previously... cukes. Baby carrots are great too and I like it on lettuce leaves. Yummy! Jicama is good with it too:)
  • loserlee123
    loserlee123 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    16 reduced fat wheat thins are 130 calories
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    i was at a bbq restaurant the other day and the cracker *kitten* mofos up in there served up some big *kitten* servings. it was finger lickin good
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I love the Triscuit Minis - 28 crackers = 130 calories, 4 g of fiber! I use them for dips, as croutons on my salad, have with a piece of string cheese. I usually take 14 minis, a string cheese, and a low-sodium V8 for my mid-morning work snack!
  • loserlee123
    loserlee123 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'll have to look for the triscuit minis, I love triscuits!
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    You usually get a pretty good amount of food at most places around where I live...
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I try to give my guests an ample amount of food. But no need for the name calling.
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    i was at a bbq restaurant the other day and the cracker *kitten* mofos up in there served up some big *kitten* servings. it was finger lickin good

:laugh: :drinker: :laugh: