Any sports fans?

Options

Replies

• Travis_Lee_II
    Travis_Lee_II Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Love my Redskins, Lakers, and Tar Heels! Sports is a big part of my life man! Couldn't survive without it.

RG3-DANCING.gif
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Denver Broncos fan here!!! Also...a Dallas Cowboy fan (growing up my family was a Dallas fan).

Baseball: Denver Rockies and KC Royals (hubby is a Kansas boy).
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    #1 on my list is UFC (mma) ----total Georges St. Pierre fan
    #2. NBA The bulls. --- love the entire team
  • Ralph113
    Ralph113 Posts: 25
    Options
    CELTICS
    RED SOX
    BRUINS
    COWBOYS....must say Romo is killing me!
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Lifelong Seahawks fan! Love the Canucks for hockey.
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I know this a weight loss site and i love it but, sports is my life, i live and die with my teams ( Everton, 49ers, Dodgers, Red Wings & Magic) i may live in the uk but love american sports.

Tell me your teams, loves chatting sports, drop me a add little bit of banter :)

RED WINGS!! WOOOO! Biggest Wings fan here! (No really, yall should see my room!)

My sports in order:
    #1-NHL-The Red Wings!
    #2-College Football-THE Ohio State University! GO BUCKS :D
    #3-Baseball-Detroit Tigers

Then a massive gap
    #4-NFL I guess....which theoretically is the Lions, but...let's be honest no one really roots for them....and since my Grandma grew up in Pittsburgh and I used to go there all the time, the Steelers have become the default team there, even though I rarely pay attention to the NFL
    #5-College Basketball-GO BUCKS
    #6-Soccer..ish...Columbus Crew...because games were fun to tailgate at in college XD

and if I'm forced to watch basketball and choose, I guess the Pistons for the NBA
  • Tonya0105
    Tonya0105 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My profile pic says it all!! GO PACK GO!!!:smile:
  • spidey11186
    spidey11186 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mgftnv6B0U1r47wsdo1_500.gif
    NY Giants, all day :happy:
    tumblr_mcoc5ujRJz1rrr2r7o1_250.gif

There are NO cool gifs of Eli though :grumble:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    WAR DAMN EAGLE! Auburn fan here!!

Also Panthers for NFL and Habs for Hockey

ROLL TIDE! :tongue:
  • FITIsTheNewPINK
    Options
    College football lover here. Roll Tide!
  • Daz49ers
    Daz49ers Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Fair play, love reading threw everyones teams hah few dodgy ones, cowboys and eahawks stand out but i guess someone has to support them :tongue:
  • SOCOLOCO87
    SOCOLOCO87 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    49ers!!!
  • welshboy22
    welshboy22 Posts: 20
    Options
    Being from UK, I don't get your football ( but its each to their own). I follow rugby and soccer. Rugby- Ospreys and Wales, Soccer- Man.Utd and Wales. Had good weekend last weekend as the British Lions beat the Aussies 2-1 in tests, and welsh boys made up most of the team.
  • ladylego1
    ladylego1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    football - not the American version they insist on calling football - Arsenal
    American football - Bears - got into them when i lived in Chicago for a year.
    Baseball I just don't get seems like glorified rounders - please dont hate me
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    YEAH!
    LEAFS KICK BUTT!
    love nascar too
    horse racing
    oh , just everything!
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    **whispers quietly** am a millwall fan,
    also follow napoli as half of my family come from there

other sports i watch, tennis and grand prix,

sports that bore me but watch when england play - rugby
    sports that really bore me and i just keep up with england results - cricket
    sports that really really bore me and i watch just the end to see who wins - golf
    sports that basically suck - snooker
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Bama, 49'ers, Braves, & Celtics
  • bigmike1712
    bigmike1712 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I know this a weight loss site and i love it but, sports is my life, i live and die with my teams ( Everton, 49ers, Dodgers, Red Wings & Magic) i may live in the uk but love american sports.

Tell me your teams, loves chatting sports, drop me a add little bit of banter :)

Tennis: John McEnroe/Boris Becker
    Boxing: Sugar Ray Leonard
    MMA: Love it!
    Love the McEnroe/Becker era's

My favourite tennis player would be Andre Agassi and boxer Ricky Hatton before Mayweather destroyed him :( also Prince Naseem biggest showman ever

Absolutely@McEnroe/Becker. Agassi was too saturated as the sex symbol, so the majority of us didn't take to him much at the time.

Boxing ~ Just wow! Loved watching Naseem and Pacquiao when they'd first entered the scene! Mayweather has attitude but is simply ~ brilliant!
    I just liked Agassi because i had two of his rackets haha
    Naseem and Pacquiao were just amazing, I watched the Prince Naseem best of again the other day. Definitely took me back, as for Pacquiao, his wars with Marquez are some of the best fights i've ever seen.
    Can't wait for tonight Kell Brook is fighting, hes not that big in America but hes one of Britains best, and literally cannot wait for Haye vs Fury
  • bigmike1712
    bigmike1712 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Being from UK, I don't get your football ( but its each to their own). I follow rugby and soccer. Rugby- Ospreys and Wales, Soccer- Man.Utd and Wales. Had good weekend last weekend as the British Lions beat the Aussies 2-1 in tests, and welsh boys made up most of the team.
    What a last test, i was so surprised how many were Welsh and thats not an insult. George North is an absolute beast!! I've always liked Gavin Henson but i think the celebrity life got to him too much
  • awise19
    awise19 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yesssss.
    Go Steelers!
    Go Michigan!

I loveeeeee college sports!! Pro football is one of the only professional sports that I can deal with!