To eat or not to eat...Calories that is.

Options
2»

Replies

• dreamer2452
    dreamer2452 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I buy russel stovers or weight watchers sugar free candy. I have one every now and then so I get my candy fix
  • MissTerri82
    MissTerri82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you all sooooo much for sharing. I will definitely take these ideas into consideration. :-)

:flowerforyou:
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    fruit
  • ArieYayo
    ArieYayo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm not big on candies, but chocolate haunts me day in and day out! lol, so whenever I want something sweet I just eat some fruit; strawberries, bananas and/or oranges. Or, you can also try eating dry cereal. I do that time to time.
  • kats1957
    kats1957 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is kind of a weird one...I love the Tasteful Sensations small potatoes! They come in several varieties, like white, red, purple, etc. They are just about like eating candy! 5 potatoes is 110 calories, 0 fat, 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 23 g carbs, 3 g fiber, 1 g sugar! Also, loaded with vitamin C! YUM!
  • Mariposa_Lily
    Mariposa_Lily Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I keep my freezer stocked with home-made, under 200 calorie, high protein/high fruit/high fiber muffins. I can eat one every day for breakfast if I want, and feel like I'm cheating with sweets, but I'm not. :-)
  • Aliviuum
    Aliviuum Posts: 67
    Options
    Protein bars! They're filling and they satisfy my sweet tooth!
  • emilyc_1987
    emilyc_1987 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    freeze banana slices, once frozen take out of the freezer, add couple of tablespoons of milk, blitz in a food processor/with a wand and voila banana icecream.(its obviously softer than actual icecream, but its so tasty!)

:) I love it!
  • MissTerri82
    MissTerri82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for taking the time to respond. :)