MFP - Ranked 4th best place to Work in SF! :o)

Options
Hearts_2015
Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
mikealbertleemyfitnesspal*600.jpg

4-XS
MyFitnessPal
MyFitnessPal, an online calorie counter and diet plan based in San Francisco, is in 4th place among the smallest Best Places to Work. Mike Lee (left) and his brother Albert Lee, co-founders, are cheerleaders for 25 employees.

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/best-places-to-work-rankings-2013--.html?s=image_gallery&img_no=110

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Options
    :happy: Not surprised by this at all.. :drinker:

Congrats to Mike, Al and the entire Customer Happiness Team & Crew that makes up MFP! Knowing Mike awhile and the high degree of his integrity..I can see how an award like this would be given.:drinker:
  • kjwalker59
    kjwalker59 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mike and Al! I'm glad to hear that you treat your employees right. I am not surprised by this either because you treat your subscribers to MFP with care and respect too. I hope the rewards keep coming!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    :drinker:
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Options
    Congratulations to you both and the incredible team that runs MFP! You're a leader in "online fitness tools" and have really, in so many ways -- changed the industry -- and help to change countless lives. Keep doing the great work! It IS worth it. xoxox
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!