Uncomfortable jeans

Options
Anyone ever sat there for about 30 minutes trying to pull up a pair of pants you used to fit into and they either A) Only get to the start of your thighs or B) you have to basically jump up and down to to pull them up and then lay on your back sucking in to button them and then by the time you button them and stand up straight out pops your love handles and belly.? lol. That's happened to me on quite a few occasions. I get so determined to wear I pair of pants that I LOVED just for me to end up looking bad in them or not being able to fit in them at all. Hopefully I'll be back in my good pair someday though.

Replies

• lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    Everyday before I went to school, so I spent the 80's doing just that, lol! My jeans would be so tight, I'd get a sore on my finger from trying to zip them. I'd even do squats in them b4 I put them on to loosen them up. Once you got them on you were lucky to breathe -- then it was time to find a shirt to camophlage the HUGE muffin top you just created by cinching yourself in half.
  • french13
    french13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Everyday before I went to school, so I spent the 80's doing just that, lol! My jeans would be so tight, I'd get a sore on my finger from trying to zip them. I'd even do squats in them b4 I put them on to loosen them up. Once you got them on you were lucky to breathe -- then it was time to find a shirt to camophlage the HUGE muffin top you just created by cinching yourself in half.

lol. I know how that goes....lol, and the squats hahahaha....yes I've actually done those to fit in my jeans. XD:laugh:
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    yep i do the jumping up and down all the time. it's gotta be a girl thing...my boyfriend is like why do you wear stuff that is uncomfortable? heels, tight jeans etc....
  • Sparren
    Sparren Posts: 106
    Options
    been there, done that: :embarassed:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Not lately!!! Wooo!!
    :drinker:
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options

OH THE MUFFIN TOP! LOLOLOLOLOL
  • 29bubbles
    29bubbles Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    excatly, that's why I wear sweatpants! lol. Tight or not, all jeans look terrible on me (muffins, camel toes.. you name it - just ick)... maybe in the future, I can wear them.
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend is like why do you wear stuff that is uncomfortable? heels, tight jeans etc....

I was wondering the very same thing reading the first post! :laugh:
    Why not get something that fits instead?
    Must be a girl thing! :laugh: