Meds no more!

Options
Woohoo!!! As of today, I will be off the hypertension, high cholesterol, and diabetes meds per my doctor's recommendations since my last blood work was awesome. 3 months trial without the meds if I continue the weight loss and exercise and keep at it! :)

Replies

• dlanoux
    dlanoux Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is wonderful! Keep up the good work. :)
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    That is seriously awesome :)
  • maybeazure
    maybeazure Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    That is so cool!!! Congratulations.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    That is a true victory!
    To drastically improve your health.
    Well done :flowerforyou:
  • Marina809
    Marina809 Posts: 38
    Options
    That is the greatest NSV I've ever read. Nice job.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Great job! So glad you're working with your doctor AND he/she is working with you...Keep at it!
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Flipping awesome! I'm on three different Rx for high blood pressure - what an added bonus to resolve that health problem with a healthy lifestyle. Thanks for posting this - I'm going to add this to my "Inspiration List"! Congrats to you!
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    That is the best news!! Gratz!! :)
  • KokowithaK
    KokowithaK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Huge congrats!
  • Trerika
    Trerika Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Very good news indeed.
  • i_am_melting
    Options
    Woohoo! Awesome news!
  • jslatouche
    Options
    Thx everyone! I do have my wife to thank also, she has to suffer my: I can't afford to eat this XXXX because I don't have the calories for it today. She is very supportive and is the excellent cook of the household. I had tried only dieting to get rid of the blood pressure meds in the past and did not exercise to help shed the pounds faster, it took a while for me to learn the lesson but it is learned and I hope the follow up in 3 months will be positive and keep me off the meds!! Crossing fingers and toes, right after shelving the pills I would have taken tonight. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!