Please help me!

Options
2»

Replies

• tdh1991
    tdh1991 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Check out eat to live by Joel fuhrman. It is working for me.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Check out eat to live by Joel fuhrman. It is working for me.

I bought that book and threw it in the bin. What a horribly boring way to live. How can you stand it? Happy it's working for you, it would though since you have to eat like a rabbit. Sorry.. it's true though. Balance is better than living on lettuce.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Hello

I would appreciate some general views/comments on my food diary.

My weight loss has been quite slow and I wondered if anyone could see why.

Thanks

:)

What do you mean by 'quite slow'? It may just be that your expectations aren't realistic.
  • kevindhaliwal
    kevindhaliwal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    yea i agree with some people, i think it might be your metabolism for eating too less calories, it could be your metabolism damage(easily fixed). in my opinion try going up a little in calories and then start cutting carbs every 2 weeks or so untill you see changes. hope this helps
  • lcarter26
    lcarter26 Posts: 24
    Options
    Up the cals and more healthy fresh food :)
  • kevindhaliwal
    kevindhaliwal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    aha yes there you go :)
  • lcarter26
    Options
    Thanks a mil
  • sdwong
    sdwong Posts: 7
    Options
    I think it might be the sweets, maybe try limiting the sweets to once a day or even once a week. I know it's hard since I have a sweet tooth too, but a week of exercise and a reward of a bit of of sweets at the end may help shed those pounds!

Good luck girl!
  • lcarter26
    Options
    I think it might be the sweets, maybe try limiting the sweets to once a day or even once a week. I know it's hard since I have a sweet tooth too, but a week of exercise and a reward of a bit of of sweets at the end may help shed those pounds!

Good luck girl!

I think you may be right