6 months and 65lbs (pics)

Options

Replies

• TBird135
    TBird135 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wonderful accomplishment! You look great.
  • margebouvierx2
    Options
    This is the first time I've posted and maybe the last I lurk without posting but I have just dropped in to say
    "YOU LOOK AMAZING, NO longer that "Fat gal" (your words not mine) You are an inspiration to us all.
    Well done luv, AMAZED

Can I ask what exercise have you been doing and how often?
    I am limited as to what exercise I can do because I've recently had an operation resulting in complications afterwards.
    I intend to start swimming very soon and see how that goes. I cycle a little and walk the dog but have a very active job, alas after work I hurt like hell due to operation.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Love it !!! You are doing great. It is awesome that you and your husband do this together. Congrats to you both :drinker:
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and congrats on your success, it's awesome that you have a partner at home to travel with you on this journey. You gave me the motivation to not give up because 6 months looks good on you I can't wait to see your end results.
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and you look great. Thanks for sharing. And it is refreshing to hear someone say that there are no secrets, just hard work. And congrats to your husband too. It looks like he also had a very substantial weight loss. It is great that you guys can do this together.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    So, I started off as your standard "Been fat my whole life, tried every diet and failed" kind of gal. In January 2013 I made a commitment to myself, my children, and my husband (billylosesit) to stop being "that" girl and here we are, half way through the year, 65lbs down, and still rockin' it! My starting weight was 250lbs and as of this morning I weigh 185lbs. I still have around 40lbs to lose, but I am more than half way there =)

Everyone always asks "what's your secret? How did you do it?" Simply put, there is no secret. Eating right and exercising have made a world of difference! My only secret was getting my butt off the couch and doing it! It's so hard taking that first step, but once you do, keep going! Run with it, and never stop!

I hope to inspire others, provide some motivation for those in need. If this girl can do it, so can you! Feel free to add me. I am on every day and try to encourage all of my friends along their journey =)

<3 Nursesturgill

Before: 250lbs
    Now: 185lbs

4fHY2JF.jpg

AWESOME job! and GO BUCKS:happy:
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Both of you!
  • delvin2
    delvin2 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My beautiful wife :) I couldn't have conquered this journey without you. . . here's to our continued success with health, fitness, and happiness!!! <3

Awesome job! Both of you...congrats on you success and continued journey.
  • krystle1001
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I wish you all the success and motivation to reach your goal!
  • edg6strings
    edg6strings Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far & thanks for posting. Keep it up!
  • Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    Options
    You have inspired me! Thanks for sharing. You look great!
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Awesome progress!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • jennorris1991
    jennorris1991 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great work!
  • kruntihester
    kruntihester Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You and Billy have accomplished so much. You two are the greatest inspirations. You look beyond amazing. You would look better in a Hawkeye's shirt, but no body's perfect.
  • dxwatson2
    dxwatson2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!

And... O-H!
  • Shea100
    Shea100 Posts: 16
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story!

You've accomplished an inspirational level of success! And you've given us all a message of hope!

It seems to me with ALL these posts congratulating you, we are ALL throwing you a SUCCESS PARTY!

So, Cheers to you, my friend! Congratulations! Enjoy the Rewards! And Keep up the GREAT work!
  • Lmns218
    Lmns218 Posts: 155
    Options
    I-O!!!!! I just had to say that lol but congratulations!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!