Less than 100 calories .....mmmm mmmm

Options
Light, chewy, hot, delicious, fast, fresh, healthy. A generous 3 cup serving at less than 100 calories. Who could ask for more?

So what is this perfect snack for me right now? Air popped white popcorn, of course!

Replies

• 2BSuccessful
    Options
    I want something sweet, but I am really watching my sweet-tooth. So, what can I have that is sweet, healthy, crunchy, juicy. An apple, of course. And, since I don't like the skin, I find that the process of getting the apple washed, collecting a plate an knife, peeling the apple, slicing the apple, and eating the apple.... well all that takes time so I really know that I am eating, instead of just gobbling down something sweet and still craving more.

Yum, a medium apple, less than 100 calories.
  • MayberryMama
    Options
    Want something refreshing and crunchy? Slice an entire cucumber and sprinkle with Lemon Pepper or your favorite Mrs. Dash flavoring. It's amazing how it really fills you up!
  • ilenem
    Options
    Two stalks of celery and a wedge of Laughing Cow Light. Only 50 calories!
  • 2BSuccessful
    Options
    The season is right for U.S. grown pineapples, and that makes for a great snack. 1 cup diced pineapples is less than 100 calories. Picking out the perfect golden fruit, slicing off the hard outer skin, cutting into bite size chunks. MMMMM mmmm the thought of the sweet tangy fruit is enticing. And the prep work makes me slow down a bit and take time to enjoy what I am about to eat, even more.