Work in Progress ;-)

Options
cebiginalaska
cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
:bigsmile: I restarted using MyFitnessPal this past February. I still have a lot of weight to lose but here is my progress so far. I can't see the weight loss when I look into the mirror and was pretty surprised when I found this picture that was taken last year. I did this side by side comparison with the shirt which is the same shirt. The picture on the left was taken last year. The one on the right was taken today. :blushing: I am kind of hesitant to post this but might as well.

I have been using the TDEE method from IPOARM to help me lose weight. I have my calorie intake goal set at TDEE :bigsmile: but my calorie intake is all over the place :laugh: :wink: I have been eating at TDEE some days and 10 to 30 percent below TDEE others. Find more about HOW MUCH YOU CAN EAT and still lose weight here:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/7965-in-place-of-a-road-map

weightloss_zps18e6d84d.jpeg
*edit darn typo :tongue:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!