workout suggestion?

Options
This may seem trivial, but just asking since oven been on this path for a little over 3weeks....

I don't workout with anyone, just by myself, however I am using an app on my iPad called "workout." It has a lot of different exercises, but I find that there are several with each target zone that I just can't do, whether it because I can't figure out how to get my body to twist into those exercises or that I'm just not flexible enough or too fat to do them.... I want to do the exercises as they are working my specific target areas but when I can't what should I be doing, besides moving or repeating one of the previous exercises, which is what I've been doing, but it gets a little boring to do the same one....

Replies

• grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Check out jefit.com. It is a huge library of exercises and routines broken down by muscle group and experience level, so you should be able to find a lot of different things to try. Plus, the phone app includes a gif of proper form, so you can see what yo should be doing.
  • brynnlantz
    Options
    You could try dailyhiit.com, they have daily workouts and in the workout breakdown videos they normally have modifications for the harder exercises so that you are still working the muscle they are but just doing an easier version. Otherwise I would look at what muscle is being worked on the exercises you have trouble with and try and find an easier version that is working the same muscles for you to do during that time.
  • jalloggio
    jalloggio Posts: 141
    Options
    just google "online workout programs"