will 30 day shred + ripped in 30 help me?

Options
mm8tgp.png

so its my little boys christening on the 11th August and this is the dress i want to wear but obviously i cant wear it the way im looking now.

I started the 30 day shred yesterday using 1.5kg weights and following a 1200 calorie diet and im really hoping to rid of this stomach enough to wear this dress. Im also going to be starting ripped in 30 tonight in conjuction with 30DS so one in the morning and one in the evening

what do you recon

Replies

• mjoshua87
    mjoshua87 Posts: 50
    Options
    of course it will. That's the great thing about JM workout's she works everything. Good luck.

I had success with her 30day shred I did it for 3 months and lost 15inches and 24lbs:)
  • squirrell79
    squirrell79 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    A safe rate for weight loss is about 1 - 2 pounds per week. The event is about a month away, so I would encourage you to do the best you can. However, please do not be disheartened if by 11 August, you don't achieve the exact body composition you seek. Weight loss is usually a slow process, and the best way to keep it off in the long run is to do it nice and steady.

Best of luck and all best to you and your baby!
  • foxtrax
    foxtrax Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 30 Day Shred today myself! :) While I don't have a deadline looming like you do, I am busting out of all my clothing and can't afford to buy new stuff LOL. Good luck to you!