Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

6 months and 65lbs (pics)

Replies

• connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    wow!!!!u look amazing!!!!!!!!! im so happy for you!!
  • Trevorcook91
    Trevorcook91 Posts: 138 Member
    You are doing great! I started at the same time,but I have not done as much as you have. What exercises are you doing?
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    You look awesome! Well done :) Thanks for sharing
  • Congratulations. Your courage to take on this task and to succeed is an inspiration ... especially to someone like me with only about 15 pounds to shed
  • airie23
    airie23 Posts: 4
    WoW! This is the post I needed to see this morning! Excellent job!
  • penelope76
    penelope76 Posts: 49 Member
    Congrats! You look great! Yes indeed you are an inspiration to get off the couch !
  • MzOnree
    MzOnree Posts: 124 Member
    LOL! I saw Stogie's post. Just ignore him...you want to keep the Buckeye shirt and not a Hawkeye shirt, lmao! I'm originally from Akron, OH. You have done absolutely amazing. What an inspiration you are! You don't look like you need to lose anymore. I think you look perfect! But only you know where you feel comfortable at. I've sent your hubby and FR and I am sending you one as well.

Thanks for sharing your amazing story! Keep up your awesomeness! :wink:
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Great job girl!!
  • tasharock
    tasharock Posts: 136 Member
    Keep up the good work!
  • pdiddy02
    pdiddy02 Posts: 33 Member
    U look so much more confident! Really amazing!
  • TitzzMcGhee
    TitzzMcGhee Posts: 116
    You look fantastic! Glad you have the support of your husband.
  • Beleren
    Beleren Posts: 142
    Congrats. :) Love the hair btw.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • NurseSturgill
    NurseSturgill Posts: 32 Member
    Firstly..... I-O (for all my fellow Buckeyes!)

But seriously, Thank you guys so much for your encouraging words! It's really great =) If it wasn't for the MFP community, I wouldn't have been as successful as I have <3

For those of you who have inquired about my exercise, I mostly use the elliptical machine but have tampered a little with Zumba, P90X, and regular ol' running. Nothing special, just good ol' cardio.
  • sixty_five
    sixty_five Posts: 12 Member
    This is inspiring!
  • Alicestella54
    Alicestella54 Posts: 64 Member
    You look great congrats to you , I know it was not easy it took determination . I hope to get to my goal one day need to lose about 60lbs myself, once again awesome job you look amazing.:flowerforyou:
  • truuvirgo
    truuvirgo Posts: 5 Member
    you look wonderful!! Congrats and keep up the great work-truly an inspiration!!!
  • Laac68
    Laac68 Posts: 55
    Awesome job! You look great. :smile:
  • melolsen1976
    melolsen1976 Posts: 6 Member
    You are awesome! You remind me that it is possible and that all it really takes it consistency and to not stop. Thanks for inspiring:)
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Congrats on ur success. You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!