Not Too Many Supporters

Options
i dont really have a support system in my house and my boyfriend says he loves me big or small but my family is not that big on helping me loose weight! i need some cheering on and some movitivation and i just started

Replies

• mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Well you can friend me and we'll cheer each other on. I have 80 pounds to go. I find the this site the best support because we're all going through the same things.
  • StarPanic85
    StarPanic85 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I don't have many supporters either. I have my husband and a couple of other people. But I need mooore lol
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    You can add me:smile:
  • dhilliges2015
    Options
    i dont know how to add people here lol
  • HazelMayes
    HazelMayes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too :)
  • jasoncbackus
    jasoncbackus Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for support or a motivator, feel free to add me!
  • meeeshellllle
    meeeshellllle Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :] My husband says the same thing "I didnt notice you were 205lbs it doesn't bother me" I still have 23lbs to go :] until I reach my goal weight of 150
  • chrome_princess
    chrome_princess Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My husband supports me, yet routinely sabotages me. Doesn't feel so much like support then. Le sigh.

I've got about 60 to go to my goal, and about 75 to go to get within my ideal weight range for my height. (Why is my goal higher? Because my build is bigger, and I felt great at that weight before... I won't knock it if I get below it, but let's be realistic, right?)
  • happymum37
    happymum37 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm a couple of weeks in and have got about 90lbs to lose. Your more than welcome to add me too :)
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Always willing to help. I motivate by doing it myself and hope others will see that it works. I know everyone is a little different but we're all also very much the same.
  • quiqui29
    quiqui29 Posts: 42
    Options
    You have to click on their picture and click add as a friend and you can add me.
  • pacify2000
    pacify2000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I don't have any motivators/ or anyone to motivate on this site yet. I joined about 3 weeks ago. You can add me!
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request:)
  • dawnmoonb
    dawnmoonb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My soon to be husband does the samething. I love you just the way you are. And than turns around and buys me ice cream to cheer me up after he tells me he is going to be supportive
  • jackiefrost33
    Options
    My husband is a huge support for me, he is trying to lose as well. You can add me. I need friends for motivation too!! We are all in this together!!
  • KeeKs5150
    KeeKs5150 Posts: 2
    Options
    My partner is my biggest support system - my mom on the other hand tells me my goal of 135 for a 30+ year old grown woman is ridiculous. So I can defintiely use addtional support while helping to motivate someone else. You can add me also
  • SunsetAvn
    SunsetAvn Posts: 8
    Options
    You can add me. You can never have too many people in your cheering section!