43 y/o f needing to lose 37 lbs!

Options
harms97
harms97 Posts: 15 Member
Hi all! I am a stay at home mom and part time student. Back to MFP because logging keeps me accountable and makes me feel like I've accomplished something! I love to enter my exercise! I'm 5'8 and 212. My goal is 175. I have lost 14lbs since the beginning of June, and have 37 to go! I'd love to find some MFP friends to make this journey more enjoyable. Feel free to add me, I log faithfully and am excited about my new lifestyle. Talk to you soon!

Replies

• averylopez
    averylopez Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I also log in faithfully and we are the same age!! Feel free to add me. The few people I have had on here as friends don't participate any longer :(. Then you can read my profile ad we can support each other!!! Good luck and keep up the good work.
  • spiritwolf13
    spiritwolf13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello you can do this just stay on here even if you do not go on for a week just try not to go past that. I speak from experience I yoyo so much on here. So tonight decided to just log in an update all my stats and tomorrow its down to business.
    You will find lots of support on here. Congrats on your weight lose so far your doing great. Good luck!!!!:smile:
  • Gigsluvscw
    Gigsluvscw Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. :happy:
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I am in my 40s busy working mom trying to carve out time for myself
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I am in my 40s busy working mom trying to carve out time for myself
  • AnaCoffee
    AnaCoffee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request too. :) I'm a 42 yr old SAHM. :)
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Accountability with friends helps.
  • Jeffzlady
    Jeffzlady Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new here too. I also feel accountability helps. Great job on your 14 lb loss since June. I myself want to tone up and if I lose weight also, well that's a bonus. 2011 I went from 234 to 192, currently at 194.
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Add me. I've got about that much to lose, too!
  • sassyd99
    sassyd99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Happy to support others!
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    also 43 and looking to lose 20-25lbs... add me if you like. I am on here every day...
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 & am on here daily. I'm down nearly 44 pounds since starting to track daily on MFP. I was 40 pounds from my goal but decided this week to set my goal a little lower, so now I'm looking at 55-60 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    good luck and I log on daily.... will send you a FR ;-)
  • LMJS
    LMJS Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am 41years old and have about 42lbs to lose - 10lbs down so far!

Great job on your weight loss so far. Good luck for the rest of your journey :-)

Sending fr
  • shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hiyi, I have added you. Anyone else is welcome to add me as well. I am 41 and from NZ.