Back on the wagon again (hopefully for good)

Options
I fell off the exercise/eating right wagon again. Not pleased with myself, at all. My goal, at the end of all of this, is to look amazing in my brides maid dress for one of my best friends weddings next summer. Some other minor goals: looking good at the three other weddings I have this and next year, and feeling better when I attend auditions for shows. ANY and all help/motivation would be greatly appreciated! I'm just tired of falling off the weight loss wagon.

Replies

• tigerlily100392
    tigerlily100392 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Argh you can do it! Will power! I've recently fallen off too, after finding out that I am well on my way to my goal weight there have been a few too many celebration/treat meals. We have to have a super lame mantra though, we can do it!
    Good luck climbing back on that wagon, hopefully its not going too fast to catch up....
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Back on the wagon with ya!
  • Angiehankins77
    Options
    You can do! It might be a little rocky in the first month, but once u get thru that you will find your groove. I too came back after falling off and regaining 30#. I have re lost those 30# since March . Hang in there! Feel free to add me as a friend ????
  • jkchecca
    jkchecca Posts: 10
    Options
    good luck chica!!! i am right there with you...we have a couple weddings coming up and i need to get back into shape for them!!!!
  • aneexer
    aneexer Posts: 29
    Options
    I also fell off and have just recently started again. Its all to easy to get back into old habits I just got bored with it all but now I am back stronger than ever and we can do this together I'm there for you :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    You can do this. And, I can too! I lost 40lbs and gained nearly 20 of it back after going on prednisone for chronic hives and then eating myself to oblivion, while I could not exercise. Today is my 'restart' day, after logging in over 500+ days then restarting at 0. :(
    I know I need to do this for my health and sanity so TODAY is the day. Add me if you'd like and we can kick fat's *kitten* together
  • Linda_Kaye
    Linda_Kaye Posts: 81
    Options
    I was doing well and fell off also! Just got back on. I will do it this time!! And so will you!! :drinker:
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    The biggest reason for abandoning your program is having a plan that is too restrictive, too unsatisfying or too much trouble. Put together an eating/exercise plan that allows you to feel happy and satisfied every day. Then there is no reason to abandon it. Why would you?
  • buttercup68110
    buttercup68110 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue recently I fell off the wagon hard and for a while I thought to my self 'forget it i would rather eat what i want and not exercise'. Well my body didnt like the fact I ate a quarter pound after not eating fast food for almost three months. I have never felt so sick like I do now. I am feeling more sluggish and have no energy to even play with my kids. when I was working out i would be able to run circles around my kids. Its time i hold myself accountable for my actions and get back on the wagon. Feel free to add me and we can win this together
  • dta4ever
    dta4ever Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am starting back today! I fell off the wagon and gained all the weight I had lost (roughly 45 pounds) and gained about 20 extra. I really need support to stay on track. Feel free to add me!
  • chrissy5513
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as everyone here :( I keep starting but end up falling. I think maybe if I had some friends it will help. Feel free to add me! :) we can work on this together!
  • OldCrow125
    OldCrow125 Posts: 40
    Options
    Anyone/everyone can send me requests. I've been working two years now to be just about 80 pounds down. I have ups and downs, but I never give up.