24MUK Vegetarian & looking for friends for/to support! :)

Options
CatFishQ
CatFishQ Posts: 15 Member
Hey all! My names Craig :)

24 M UK Vegetarian - Design Student

At the mo, I'm about 12.5 stone / 80kg and I'm hoping to get closer to 10stone / 63.5kg.

I came across myfitnesspal a year or two ago (through the apple app store) and loved it! I initially lost over a stone / 8ish kg in about a month and kept it off for a nice amount of time.... until this year! Totally my own fault, I'd just gone back to college (last September) to prep for returning to Uni and went a little crazy with the snacking while getting through all the coursework and stopped paying attention to what I was gnawing away at!

So! I'm back again, and I really want to get back on track and stay there this time!

I'm looking for....anyone really :) Anyone that I can work with to share support, recipes, tips or just to chat!
The last time I did it I did it on my own which was fine, but I think it'd be great this time to be able to get help from, or help someone else out along the way too.

If I haven't completely bored you by now and you're looking for a new myfp friend or just fancy a chat, then leave me a post or give us a message.

Hope you're all having a great day :)

Replies

• tigerlily_
    tigerlily_ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a 26 year old UK veggie with almost exactly the same story! Around 73kg now, looking to get back down to 63kg, put on weight due to stressful study snacking (and the discovery of Lidl 39p white chocolate...mmmm). Only difference is that I'm a lady. Good luck with your journey, there's loads of support here should you need it :)
  • CatFishQ
    Options
    I know exactly the chocolate you're talking about :P

It's surprising how the weight creeps up on you while you're working away isn't it!

I'm starting Uni around mid September so I'm determined to at least get back on track before then, and ideally by Christmas I'l be where I want to be :)
    Yea I've read through a few posts on here about various topics and everyone seems so helpful and positive it's great.
    Good Luck with your journey too! If you ever wanna share any veggie recipes / ideas gimme a message :)
  • SmurphyKU
    SmurphyKU Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm 20 and I'm also a vegetarian. This place is the best for support and motivation! Feel free to add me!!
  • CatFishQ
    Options
    Thankyou :) Glad to see some other veggies on here :) I shall add the both of you now :)
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian. Feel free to add me!
  • aaasky
    aaasky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Fellow veggie, although I do eat fish. 25 years old and located in Germany, so we're on similar time zones. I log on daily--feel free to add me! It's always great to follow more vegetarians.
  • DaniettaF
    DaniettaF Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also vege and thinking about cutting down on dairy. I've just finished university, so I definitly know what it's like!! Anyone feel free to add me also :)