100 Mile Walking Challenge

Options
StheK
StheK Posts: 443 Member
I'm participating in a 100 mile walking challenge, from July 15 through the end of September- great motivation to get up and move, and it benefits the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!

There's a $10 (voluntary) registration fee, and if you can get sponsors to pledge a few cents a mile, even better! There's even a drawing at the end for the amazing Bedazzled Track-Star Darwin doll- which I'm totally winning. Anyway, you should join us- it's going to be fun!

More info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/408286732622908/

Replies

• StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    There's either something wrong with this site or something wrong with all of you. Maybe both.
  • RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    There's either something wrong with this site or something wrong with all of you. Maybe both.

I've just seen your post and was interested in seeing if I could join you, but this comment has made me think differently. Comments like this are unhelpful on a forum for mutual support.

I hope a lot of money is raised for the cause.

Next time, if you've not had a reply wait until a different time of day (your two posts are 24 hours apart) and just post "bump". Could be that your original post happened at the same time as a lot of other posts and didn't appear in "Recent Posts" long enough.