Addicted to crisps!

Options
I have to have at least one packet of crisps a day. I know they're bad for you but I don't have the willpower to stop eating them! :cry:
I make sure that they fit into my calorie goal and am still losing weight, but I want to cut the habit altogether.
I used to eat 5 packets a day so cutting down to 1 was a big deal for me.

Has anyone got any healthy snack ideas that could replace crisps?

Replies

• Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am not sure I understand. If a packet of crisps fit into your calorie goal and you are still losing weight, why do you want to cut the habit altogether?

And I am not asking that out of sarcasm. I am genuinely curious.
  • GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I would suggest switching to having them just occasionally, instead of giving them up altogether. Maybe try popcorn or nuts?
  • Lulla_dxb
    Lulla_dxb Posts: 22
    Options
    I am not sure I understand. If a packet of crisps fit into your calorie goal and you are still losing weight, why do you want to cut the habit altogether?

And I am not asking that out of sarcasm. I am genuinely curious.

Because they are full of salt and I'm sure they are the reason I still don't have a flat stomach :sad:

I didn't think about popcorn...thanks GormanGhaste!!!
  • 29_2013
    29_2013 Posts: 7
    Options
    Crisp addiction!!!!! snap!!!!

I could eat crisps all day!!

I've switched to having Skips or Quavers as they are very low in calories, and try to have the baked ones of the other varieties, but I'd love to stop totally as when I go to Egypt, they only have the full fatty oily variety available and then I'm back to where I started!