75 pounds down, 75 to go...halfway there (pic)

Options

Replies

• lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! You've made great progress! It feels so goo to reach that half way point, way to rock 75 lbs!
  • allyj1978
    Options
    Fab...well done!! :o)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That's a brilliant job! Congratulations. Can see your confidence returning in your pics!!

Gotta say, I know we can't see your tummy but you don't look like you need another 75lbs off.

Good luck with your next goal :drinker:
  • CelticWarrior
    Options
    GRATS !
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great. You look so much younger now.

You are an inspiration to all of us that had to start slow on the exercise. I am waiting for my knees to catch up to my motivation.

Keep up the good work!
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    You look like your own younger brother! Great job!

^^ exactly this, well done fella.
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing.... You look great! :)
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You look amazing ,well done huge achievment :bigsmile:
  • ArmyWife815
    Options
    Fantastic job!! You look great and I know you feel great too.:smile:
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work :smile:
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Congratulations...before you know it you will be at goal!
  • disnyfan
    disnyfan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! BUT, are you sure you have 75 to go??? You don't look like it.

Andrea
  • HaesMom
    Options
    Great job, you actually look younger as the weight came off, isn't that amazing!! Great job! :smile:
  • inmyshoes
    Options
    WHOA!!! You look a good 10 years younger. KEEP IT UP!!!! Can't wait to see the end result!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! MFP's been fun to use and easy, plus the support of the community here is awesome. I just recalculated my goals, and my 1800 daily calorie goal just dropped to 1640...a new challenge, I love it!

That's the only bad part about losing weight...the calories drop too, LOL!

You look great! Make sure 1640 is a good number for you, you don't want to get too low if you are working out and strength training.

But I don't need to tell you...you're already a pro at this! WAY TO GO!
  • rescuepete
    rescuepete Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ah and don't forget the strength training!!

I am doing about 20 minutes of calisthenics three times a week, and so far that seems to be doing the trick. Although I do have an old high school classmate on Facebook that keeps trying to get me to go to the gym with him. It's so much easier just to work out at home though. The calisthenics routine I do includes stretches, flexing, and strength all in one. My heart rate doesn't get up too high, but it's not really a cardio activity, so that's cool. There's plenty of push-ups, sit-ups, core training, squats and other stuff in there too.
  • rescuepete
    Options
    Gotta say, I know we can't see your tummy but you don't look like you need another 75lbs off.

I think that's just it. If I took pictures including my belly you'd see at least some of the extra 75. My friend Tony tells me that even though I lost 75 lbs, I've also added 25 lbs of muscle. That helps tone some of it out.
  • rescuepete
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all of us that had to start slow on the exercise. I am waiting for my knees to catch up to my motivation.

That is definitely that most annoying thing in the beginning. Having to start slow, then incrementally increasing the speed and intensity as muscle mass returns to more normal levels. All I can say is, stick to it and you'll see the results. Also, even those slow weakling workouts I did in the start still whooped me, so I know I was still burning tons of calories. At least there's some solace in that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!