New and From England

Options
Hey,
I set up my account a few weeks ago but due to family issues have only just been able to use it properly now,

Aiming to lose between 60 and 70lbs,
All my friends are happy as they are, so arn't going to join me on here so i dont know anyone :/
Drop me a message and say hey, ill talk to anyone about anything :)

Good Luck to everyone
Little Miss Optimist ^_^
xxxx

Replies

• MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hellooo I'm on here by myself as well. Have been exercising and watching what I eat for a while now. Also go exercising with my sister but she's not consistent. I have lost 16 pounds - need to lose another 40-50 so we started out in about the same place!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Afternoon to you both! I've been doing this for almost three weeks and am so addicted to it! All the support and motivation on here is great. I signed up by myself but the more I talk to everyone on here the more motivated I am and feel supported! I'm 10lbs down and still a fair amount to go so really trying to keep up with the exercise!

I find it encouraging to see how much exercise everyone is doing and am finding it is pushing me to do more and more so keeping fingers crossed it works!
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    I'm from England too - the Peak District. I joined in June but only started using the site properly last week. It's brilliant, it helps me keep track of everything I eat, and the message boards are an inspiration. There are so many lovely people here, you never feel you're alone.
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I've just found a new group 'Day by Day Challenge' which looks great so do join if you like. Everyone sets three goals for the day and then reports back. I've just joined in so hopefully it will work.
  • SkinnySkelton
    Options
    Hi, I'm from England (Milton Keynes)

I have only been doing this properly for a couple of weeks but find the blog and messgae board great to keep me on track!

I'm on here every weekday and sometimes at the weekend if you need a kind nudge in the right direction!!

Hayley

x
  • Hi I'm from England too, Watford to be precise, but am now living in Ireland!

I'm looking for buddies to keep me motivated, I'm adding you now :)
  • Kevster75
    Options
    Hey from England too...

Welcome and good luck... you *will* get them rewards! ;)
  • bmq98
    bmq98 Posts: 78
    Options
    hi and welcome :happy:

i joined yesterday and am thrilled with this site so far, lots of inspiring stories and lots of friendly people. feel free to add me as a friend.

yours in the quest,
    bmq98