Mom's with toddlers?!

Options
Are there any other moms i could connect with on here for support? I'm having some trouble chasing after my 2 year old, working a full and part-time job while trying to lose some weight i put on (around 15 pounds YIKES!) my schedule is crazy and sometimes I don't have time to pack a lunch (i work at night online 9-11) so sometimes i have no choise but to buy sandwiches and crackers from my work's kiosk (i work in a school)-. So if there are any other moms out there struggling don't hesitate to add me!!

Replies

• DivaJadelyn
    DivaJadelyn Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home with two three year olds and an 18 month old. I also am a student. Feel free to add me!
  • mlindenmuth36
    mlindenmuth36 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also a Mom of. 2 year old plus a 8 and 10 year old and I run a full time business. I so get it. I've done we'll the last couple weeks doing ALOT of meal planning and advance prep for food. Tonight we grilled enough chicken breasts for dinner plus lunches all week. I find taking the time to do that prep like cutting and washing all the veggies and dividing them in snack baggies helps tremendously to get you out the door in the morning. Add me as a friend too!
  • Bella20102010
    Bella20102010 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! I have a three-year-old and work full time. The hubs works the night shift right now, so I feel like a single mom 99.9% of the time. I do really good at planning meals and exercising for a time, then something happens that makes me get off track, and it takes me forever to get back in the groove again. Feel free to add me. :smile:

Beth
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home with two three year olds and an 18 month old. I also am a student. Feel free to add me!

I've been there (two 18 month olds and one 3 yo), hang in there, it gets better.
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Mummy of three here. Oldest is 10, got an almost three year old and a 10 month old.

Feel free to add me. Us time poor Mums have to stick together. I know how you feel ;)

Edited cos typing on an iPad mini isn't so great.
  • Bnewman410
    Bnewman410 Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm a Momma with 2 toddlers (1, and 2). I log on everyday...feel free to add :)
  • duckgirlpdx
    Options
    I have 14 month old twins, not quite toddlers yet, but walked early and are in to everything! Not a full time stay at home mom, but I am a teacher and off on summer break for 2 more months. Add me too!
  • Aiiryfairy
    Aiiryfairy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and a 9 month old, feel free to add me :)
  • buttercup68110
    buttercup68110 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have a three year old and a one year old and they are wearing me out. So far I am down 20 lbs. I don't have time to work out at a gym so I work out at home using dailyburn.com and tons of workout dvds. I also work full-time so its hard to juggle my life around being healthy. Especially when its so easy to eat off my kids plates when they are done eating. I am restarting my workout and eating better lifestyle. Its a hard road but I know I can do it. Feel free to add me
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I have a 20 months old and I work full time. Feel free to add me
  • TwinMom422
    TwinMom422 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have twin 3 yr olds. It's hard at times!
  • lmsky12
    lmsky12 Posts: 32
    Options
    I have a 19-month-old, am a teacher, and am going back to school for an add-on degree, so I have online and on-campus classes to attend each week. My weeks are about to get very busy starting in about 2.5 weeks, so I'm planning to work out in the mornings at 5am, pack my lunch the night before, etc. Feel free to add me! :)
  • AmyJo527
    AmyJo527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I hear you...I am a mom of a 2 year old and a 4 year old and work part time while trying to keep up with our mini farm as well. It is next to impossible to fit in exercise and eat healthy while chasing after the kids, taking care of the guys (my husband's uncle also lives with us) and keeping up after all the animals. The best way I have found to fit in workouts is to either go for a run first thing in the morning when no one else is up, or to do Jillian Michaels DVD's and let the kids work out along with me (they love it!) I'm on here every day, feel free to add me!
  • blessedmomof3girls
    blessedmomof3girls Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! I feel what you are saying! I have 3 children ages 2, 3, and 10. And I currently have two of them crawling all over me as I type lol. They are two of my biggest obstacles, and two of my biggest motivations at the same time! Sure love them! All you mamas feel free to add me!

On a positive note, sometimes it can be GREAT to have kids AND exercise. Taking them to the track and letting them play in the field between while I walk is always fun, and it gets them out too. Letting them jump and stick their legs up while I'm doing floor exercises, and there's nothing like a toddler sitting on your stomach while doing Jillian Michaels workouts and trying to do crunches lol.

Just remember! Children are more likely do what they see you do, as opposed to what you want them to do! I want my daughters to live an active, happy life and learn how to take care of themselves and see themselves as worth it to take care of themselves!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I am the mom of an almost 7 year old and an almost 9 month old. I am also a social worker which means I have a ton of extra stress!! hello food!!!
  • SamanthaS55
    Options
    No kids here, but I'd suggest that when you put them down at night to make as many easy to grab snacks as possible. I admire you for working all those jobs AND raising your kids. THAT is commendable.
  • SamanthaS55
    Options

:noway:
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old and a 6 month old and as of two months ago I'm a stay at home mom.I worked a 50-70 hour work week before that so I understand the craziness of juggling everything.Feel free to add me!
  • aharper84
    aharper84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of three. I have an 8 year old, a 4 year old, and a 2 year old. My husband is deployed right now. I never get a break, and I definitely feel like I have a full time job. Feel free to add me.
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Feel to add me. Stay at home mom with n almost 2 year old and a 2 month old. Worked two jobs before having baby number 2. I found all i had to do was commit to exercising and plan my week out. One day of cooking and measuring out my food for the week, tupperware it and when you are heading out the door just grab it. For exercise try a 90 day program as you have set exercises for the day and all your have to do it crave out the 15-45 mins required for it each day. Just some things i have done that has helped.