Breaking Bad

Options

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Love it...especially the fact that it's shot here in ABQ...I recognize almost everywhere they are in the show. It makes it even more fun to watch, if that's even possible.

that reallly does make a show a lot better...i grew up in Maryland so it was cool watching The Wire.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I love the show!! Can't wait for it to come back on!!
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Yup, I am doing the same!
    I'm currently re-watching it all ready for August :drinker: I AM OBSESSED!
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Omg yess! I struggled to get through the first season, but about halfway through the 2nd I was hooked. I just wish Skyler would jump off a cliff. I've never come across a fictional character that I despise so much.

Then you don't know about Joffrey from Game of Thrones.

Seriously, though, my husband and I are re-watching all of the episodes and we are so stoked for the last 8. It will be so bittersweet. My favorite show ever (followed closely by The Wire).
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    will they kill off Walt's baby? that could be fun to see what the result of that is. she always wears pink. stuff animal was pink...

when watching Scarface Walt did say "everyone dies in the end" but i just dont think they will kill off everyone.

i do know i dont want any room for a movie. i just want it to end in spectacular fashion....be it a bang or whimper....im sure Vince will do whats right.
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for season 5 on netflix! Seriously my favorite show since Buffy.
    Here you go. http://www.watchfreemovies.ch/watch-tv-shows/2008/watch-breaking-bad-25211/
    All 5 1/2 seasons of Breaking Bad
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Gus was the man, yo!

It's not aired on tv in the UK, only on Netflix. Hopefully it'll be on there at the same time as it's it's shown in US.

Come on August!
    If not then sites like www.projectfreetv.com or www.letmewatchthis.com should have it on the following day.
  • jagneo
    jagneo Posts: 1
    Options
    this is one of my favourite show!
    Options
    So, is there any truth to the rumors that they're going to do the 8 episodes, then release a movie as the finale?
  • Sav_Sky
    Sav_Sky Posts: 82
    Options
    I cannot friggin wait!!!! I have been watching it from the beginning. Rumor has it this may not be the last season, I hope not. It seems like its too soon to finish with one more season!
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    I cannot friggin wait!!!! I have been watching it from the beginning. Rumor has it this may not be the last season, I hope not. It seems like its too soon to finish with one more season!

The creator and A&E have already said that it's for sure the last season.
  • koootenay
    koootenay Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a great picture. Very fitting for this topic ANNNNND this site : )

Doughnuts anyone?

34hsx83.jpg
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I've been very surprised with Malcom in the Middle's dad so far in the show... I haven't enjoyed very many shows more than this one. Firefly is one of the few that come to mind here.
  • Sav_Sky
    Sav_Sky Posts: 82
    Options

The creator and A&E have already said that it's for sure the last season.

:-(
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Apparently I don't know how to post pictures yet. Here's the link tho

IMAG0528_zpsdfee79a7.jpg

Fixed it for ya

The problem is that then you run into the problem of "where does it go from here?" and it turns into one of those shows that no longer has a plot, or is repetitive, and has just completely lost its original awesomeness. Plus, as sixout said, it's done for sure.

That said, I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT! Ahhh! One of my favorite shows ever!
  • AprilMae1975
    AprilMae1975 Posts: 726
    Options
    Born and raised in the 505!! I love the show and can't wait for August!!!
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Just started watching it Friday, on ep 3.
  • melwharris91
    melwharris91 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Breaking bad is probably the best show put on tv. Always keeps me on the edge of my seat. Do you think Hank will think his brother in law is Heisenberg and if so will he report him?
  • Run_Forever
    Run_Forever Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Breaking bad is awesome, its my favorite show on tv. I even have my own little collection of Breaking Bad hoodies going. In a few weeks Mezco Toys is launching an action figure line based on Breaking Bad.
  • klp1017
    klp1017 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed.

B*itch.