Lost my first 10lbs!

Options
lucarlile
lucarlile Posts: 8 Member
I know it's not as significant as some others, but I've lost my first ten pounds and am feeling rather proud of myself :). I suffered from anorexia as a teen and now that I'm losing weight healthily, I've proved to myself that food isn't scary, calories aren't scary and I can lose weight and be happy. This 10lbs is a massive milestone for me and I just basically wanted to share this with the community, even though it's not as much as some others have lost, it's quite a big deal for me :D

Replies

• Tashie_bailiff
    Options
    Every pound counts and you should be so proud! That's a wonderful loss! Keep up the great work and good luck in your next 10 pounds :)
  • beckac26
    beckac26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! To me 10 lbs is huge!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    congrats!
    way to go!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    It truly is a success...but the bigger one is that you're losing in a safe and healthy way. Good for you!
  • PunkinSpice79
    PunkinSpice79 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I'm so proud of you! :flowerforyou:
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Extremely significant-well done to you!
  • erilean
    erilean Posts: 3
    Options
    Well done! I suffered from an ED too, so I totally understand how you feel.
    Keep going!
  • MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Pick up two 5 lb bags of sugar, and you will appreciate how much weight that is. Great job.
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!! I'm so excited for you! This is only the beginning :-)
  • lucarlile
    lucarlile Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys :')
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    It truly is a success...but the bigger one is that you're losing in a safe and healthy way. Good for you!

and this!
  • kristinaw1967
    Options
    Pick up something that weights 10lbs and you'll see how significant it is! Plus the motivation factor?! WTG!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!