Exercise TV...any recommendations for good videos to downloa

Options
I have been using my exercise bike and walking outside for the past 4 weeks and bored...any suggestions?

Replies

• elzettel
    Options
    I like the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. I get bored easy too so this seems to be a quick something I can do to switch it up. Also, our local parks and rec does exercise classes (zumba, step, etc) at a very reasonable price...I can even drop in if I don't want to commit to a whole session. Nice to break up the hum drum. Good luck.
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    have cable? try on demand. there are a bunch of exercise programs you can follow.

got netflix. order a CD, they have work out DVDs.

library? they lend exercise tapes for free for a week, well at least mine does. matter of fact, i think i may stop by this evening and get one for myself.
  • DoreenN
    Options
    Have you checked out beachbody products. They have fabulous workout programs. I am a beachbody coach so if you want more info let me know. You can also check out my website www.beachbodycoach.com/DoreenN What kind of workouts are you looking for and what are your goals?
  • DebraThompson
    Options
    I just invested in Tony Horton's 10 minute trainer. It is a series of five dvd's that are 10 minutes in length.They consist of , total body,lower body , abs,cardio and yoga flex. it also gives you a chart to follow along with and to keep track of your workout schedule.
  • MMarcordes
    MMarcordes Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I try to switch every day - walking/jogging Tues, Thurs and Sat - then a DVD Mon, Weds, Fri. I try to do the same DVD the 3 days of the week - and the next week, I change the DVD. I love Biggest Loser's Boot Camp and CardioMax. I also love the Slim in Six DVD (it's a BeachBody DVD) - but that one is ALWAYS my go-to DVD when I get bored. Good luck!!!
  • susanleigh
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the tips!