Littlest Losers (week 10) - LAST WEEK!!

Options
Good morning ladies - welcome to our final week!!!

Here's our progress so far! Congrats to Lobster888 with the biggest % of weight loss so far with 2.92%! Let's stay focused this week and finish hard!!

Kath711 131 125 126.5
kath712 145 140
keylnn 158 135
Lobster888 130 125 126.2
MissyCrissy18 119 113
monkeysmum 136 125 136
mshay09 148 140 149.6
princess purple138 128
shannahrose 151 140 148.6
Shellee9tj 156 145 151

Replies

• bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Wow--nice motivating tool! The group should stay together to maintain their weight loss, once they have attained it.
    It gives their body a chance to get used to the new weight and amount of movement, and you will have months to maintain together.
    By the way, I think you transposed your winners weight--was it supposed to be 126.2?

Have fun and have a wonderful wedding! :drinker:
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    OMG last week already!! Time to kick it into high gear!!
  • shellee9tj
    Options
    Good morning ladies - welcome to our final week!!!

Here's our progress so far! Congrats to Lobster888 with the biggest % of weight loss so far with 2.92%! Let's stay focused this week and finish hard!!

Kath711 131 125 126.5
    kath712 145 140
    keylnn 158 135
    Lobster888 130 125 162.2
    MissyCrissy18 119 113
    monkeysmum 136 125 136
    mshay09 148 140 149.6
    princess purple138 128
    shannahrose 151 140 148.6
    Shellee9tj 156 145 151
    How do you figure out percentage of weight lost??
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options

i just subtracted the most recent weight from the starting weight, then divided that by the start weight. is my math right?
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Shannarose, congrats this next weekend, Sept 4, on your wedding. I know you will make a beautiful bride!! Let us know how it goes! :)
  • shellee9tj
    Options

i just subtracted the most recent weight from the starting weight, then divided that by the start weight. is my math right?
    I didn't know how to figure it out but if that is how you do it then wouldn't mine be 3.2% or am I not doing it right? Also I am assuming you meant 126.2 for Lobster88 cause you wrote 162.2, LOL!
  • shellee9tj
    Options

I think Kath711 is in the leaad with 3.43%
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow the last week already! I so want to keep this going! Great work to everyone for keeping with it! :drinker:
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hey Little losers!!!

Final week Yeah!!! I like the idea of a maintenance post!!! I finished day 90 of the power 90 program!!! I feel so good about it!!! I really can see a difference - not just weight loss but real muscle tone.

So Friday is the big day!!! Final weigh-in --- If I don't meet my goal - I will be really close!!!

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!

Shanna - you will make a beautiful bride - can't wait to see pictures!!!! Hope you have the most special day ever!!!!
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    nuuuuuuu it cant be the final week already im still stuck at the same weight 10 weeks of staying the same with the exception of 4lbs lost to slowly gain back ok mini crisis over lol

congrats to all who have lost lets just hope my scales are not superglued this week
  • shellee9tj
    Options
    nuuuuuuu it cant be the final week already im still stuck at the same weight 10 weeks of staying the same with the exception of 4lbs lost to slowly gain back ok mini crisis over lol

congrats to all who have lost lets just hope my scales are not superglued this week
    LOL! Good luck to you this week!!:bigsmile:
  • monkeysmum
    Options

LOL! Good luck to you this week!!:bigsmile:

thanks i think im going to need it i have 8 weeks until i go away just me and hubby so i really want to start losing weight again this plateaux has become very boring
  • lobster888
    Options
    Good day little loser,

Well we are almost there...Friday is our last day??? It doesn't seem like 10 weeks.

I am trying to keep my last weeks loss and hoping it was not a mistake. LOL

My goals for today :

1.) Drink all my water 80 oz
    2.) Reduce my snack calories (they have gotten kinda high)
    3.) No snacking after 8:30 (made easier by putting in my whitening trays at that time - LOL)

Hope everyone is having a great healthy day!!!!
  • monkeysmum
    Options
    Good day little loser,

Well we are almost there...Friday is our last day??? It doesn't seem like 10 weeks.

I am trying to keep my last weeks loss and hoping it was not a mistake. LOL

My goals for today :

1.) Drink all my water 80 oz
    2.) Reduce my snack calories (they have gotten kinda high)
    3.) No snacking after 8:30 (made easier by putting in my whitening trays at that time - LOL)

Hope everyone is having a great healthy day!!!!

im still not ready for this to be last week i havent lost anything i need a good boot up the bum failing that if i won lottery and had liposuction and a tummuy tuck does that count as great diet or cheating lol
  • lobster888
    Options
    Ok Monkeysmum - I am sending a swift kick in the pants your way!!!! LOL You know you want this - you can do this!! We can keep this thread going or start a new one. I am here whether i am losing or just learning the fun art of maintain my weight loss and muscle tone. I don't want to slide back. So I will stay right next to you and we can cheer each other on ---- oh and if you do win the lottery - we can go away to BOOT CAMP spa and have a great time working out, eating right and then pamping ourselves a little!!! That's much better than Lipo, no down time.!!!!!!
  • shellee9tj
    Options
    AHHHH!!! Tomorrow is the BIG DAY ladies......I really hope to see a loss I have been playing the yo-yo game again, it is so annoying!! I really like the idea of keeping a thread going after this for maintenance or continued weight loss, it's very motivating when you have to check in and knowing there are others in your situation!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!! :drinker:
  • shellee9tj
    Options
    YES!!!! I have lost 50lbs total!!!! I was down a couple today and weighed in at 148, so that's 8lbs in our 10 week challenge, not too bad!! Good luck to the rest of you!!!:bigsmile:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! I'm sad to see this challenge come to an end, but congrats to all the Losers!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

Me, I finally dropped two pounds to 143, but it's because I didn't do any strength training this week. So, it's kind of bittersweet. I like the strength training and muscle definition I've been seeing. So, to heck with the scale, if I have to stay at 145, I'll stay there if I can continue to see the results in my body and how my clothes fit.

If anyone wants to continue this support group, I'd love to participate too. Maybe we can come up with a new goal date? Just a thought. Thanks for keeping this going and all the great support!! :flowerforyou:
  • lobster888
    Options
    My weigh-in was 126.2 - but I am happy it stayed down !!!!! Sorry to see this thread go to. I have started a maintanance thread if anyone is interested, or we could continue one for those wanting to lose some more ...

Hope everyone has a great Holiday weekend.

Shanna - you will look beautiful on your wedding day!!! I hope you have the best day ever!!!!!!
  • shellee9tj
    Options
    My weigh-in was 126.2 - but I am happy it stayed down !!!!! Sorry to see this thread go to. I have started a maintanance thread if anyone is interested, or we could continue one for those wanting to lose some more ...

Hope everyone has a great Holiday weekend.

Shanna - you will look beautiful on your wedding day!!! I hope you have the best day ever!!!!!!
    I am not quite at maintenance yet but I am close and I would love to keep this going!!! What is the name of the thread you started?