Who's done Jillian Michaels Killer Abs DVD?

Options
I've just finished JM 30 Day Shred and am going to start Killer Abs. I can't find any info on how to complete the program. I see that there are 3 levels, do I do each level for 10 days like the 30DS, or just mix it up?

Also, I've seen plenty of 30DS pics but nothing for Killer Abs. It would be great to see some before and after pics of all your toned tums :D

Replies

• AJ_Muffin
    AJ_Muffin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    No one?

Any other suggestions then?
  • psm73
    psm73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Killer Abs is one of the videos in my rotation. Like you said, there are three workouts. If you choose to do the workouts progressively, you will do two weeks of each one. I've only done the first workout and thought it was pretty good. My favorite JM videos are KIckbox FastFix and Hard Body. HTH!!
  • AJ_Muffin
    Options
    Yes, thanks! I saw the Hard Body workout too, I think I'll be adding those to my collection :) I also have her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism workout but that's an hour long, and with two small kids running around it's really difficult to do it. But her 20 minute workouts are perfect, just enough time to keep the kiddos occupied.
  • nana6799
    nana6799 Posts: 262
    Options
    I have done The Killer Abs. DVD ! I started with JM Six Week 6Pak and then I went to the Killer ABs. I did the first level until I had it down good and then went on to the next level. Each level is of course, more difficult. I didn't particularly like her third level so much, maybe just because it was too difficult? After I completed the Killers AB DVD, I then rotated between the two JM ABS. DVDs for about 4-5 months. Presently, I am doing CATHE Circuit ABS and it is also good.

I did get good results. You can go to my profile and check out the before and after pictures. The latest pictures, within the last month, are in the swim suit and the run pictures.
  • AJ_Muffin
    Options
    WOW you look awesome! Your body is amazing, such an inspiration :) Thanks for you advice and sharing your journey :)
  • geralynhoerauf
    geralynhoerauf Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I completed Killer Abs over about 7 weeks and it was the last JM dvd to get me to my goal and Maintenance. I did about 10 days at each level, doing it 5 days a week; I loved Level 3 and so did that level the longest and also go back to that routine occasionally now that I'm trying Power Yoga. I lost 8 lbs; lost 1 inch in my waist, 1.5 in my hips and about 2% body fat. I felt that I got exceptional results for a 30 minute work-out.
  • AJ_Muffin
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! I'm definitely going to start Killer Abs, thanks!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,011 Member
    Options
    I loved the 30 day shred and am curious about her other videos
  • A2Zscents
    A2Zscents Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I did HardBody on Thursday and I'm still sore. I highly recommend it!
  • BenSalazar
    Options
    I've just finished JM 30 Day Shred and am going to start Killer Abs. I can't find any info on how to complete the program. I see that there are 3 levels, do I do each level for 10 days like the 30DS, or just mix it up?

Also, I've seen plenty of 30DS pics but nothing for Killer Abs. It would be great to see some before and after pics of all your toned tums :D

Hi, not sure if you ever finished this but I was curious how it worked out for you? Did u get killer abs?