Super Duper Outrageously Easy Chia Pudding!

Options
SlimSumday
SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
Hi All! I just had to share this recipe cuz I love Chocolate Chia Pudding but, seriously, if there is a shorter route for anything I will take it. :tongue: So I experimented this Easter and put together this pudding. The family loved it!

Real Easy Chocolate Chia Pudding

1-1/2 cups 1% Chocolate Milk
1/3 cup chia seeds

Mix together and put in covered container overnight. Serves 4

1 serving is 139 calories, 2 grams of fat

Replies

• trent1213
    trent1213 Posts: 10
    Options
    Sounds good and easy!!
  • cvilain13
    cvilain13 Posts: 18
    Options
    The way I make mine is with 2 tbsp of black chia seeds, and 1 cup of sweetened coconut almond milk. That way you don't need to add any sweetener. :)
    Total calories are about 150. I've found that if you chill the mixture for an hour or 2, and then stir the seeds and milk rapidly for about 5 minutes, it thickens REALLY quickly.
  • 1jobean
    1jobean Posts: 84
    Options
    I like how the coconut version sounds, I will have to try. Thanks
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    The coconut version does sound good! I am dealing with people who love 'real milk' in my household so I had to use the chocolate milk.
  • carriehopp
    carriehopp Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have never tried chia pudding - but it sounds like fun! Will have to try. I have a bag of chia seeds that so far has only been used for my country pordidge.
  • cvilain13
    cvilain13 Posts: 18
    Options
    Wait wait wait I just did my usual coconut recipe, but I added... wait for it... 1 stevia packet and 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder. It made THE BEST chocolate pudding, for only 10 calories more. Try it, your world will change.
  • gmhvin
    gmhvin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try the chocolate version!
  • ely2789
    ely2789 Posts: 3
    Options
    Tried this! I substituted Coconut Milk, Amazing! Thanks for sharing :)
  • NomNomMom
    NomNomMom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wait wait wait I just did my usual coconut recipe, but I added... wait for it... 1 stevia packet and 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder. It made THE BEST chocolate pudding, for only 10 calories more. Try it, your world will change.

I made some last night but used almond milk... can I say PHENOMENAL??? Easiest pudding ever! !!
    1 cup almond milk, 3 TBSP Chia seeds, 2 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 packet stevia ... put in a glass jar, shake til blended and refrigerate. Hello... guilt free pudding for breakfast! :love: :laugh:
  • eikito
    eikito Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, thanks!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    This. is. AWESOME! Can't wait to try it!!!!
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    bump
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    They sound great! Thanks
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with chia pudding - it's just so damn expensive where I live! I am on a hardcore budget so I can't really justify spending $14+ for a bag of chia seeds when that's like 1/5 of my food budget for the week. I'm the only one who eats it so it lasts a while, but still.
  • asmallermeplz
    asmallermeplz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Must try the one without the chocolate still sounds yumo
  • Lisa6206
    Lisa6206 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! The chocolate version sounds amazing!