Who's the MFP champion? Who lost the most?

Options
I've seen quite a few here lost over 100 lbs. Anyone break the 200 lb milestone?

Replies

• Project9
    Project9 Posts: 135
    Options
    Perhaps at 220 lbs lost the champ is mrdmevans?
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    There are a few over 200.
  • raydolph
    raydolph Posts: 43
    Options
    There is one dude on here who has lost 300+
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I've got another 60lbs to go :happy:

It's bitter sweet..I'm so proud of myself for losing what I have but it's really sad I had that much to lose and let myself go to that point. 50 years old and now I decide to change things. I know it took me this long to be tired of being unhealthy and fat.
  • mvkrayola
    mvkrayola Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Who's the MFP champion......................we all are champions for being here and working to change our health and lifestyle!!! :happy: Who lost the most......................there are definitely some amazing people out there who have made milestones in changing their lives and weight. God bless each and everyone of us here on MFP continually coming here everyday to help ourselves and to help and support others as well. :flowerforyou:
  • Project9
    Options
    Saints preserve me.
  • Project9
    Options

It's bitter sweet..I'm so proud of myself for losing what I have but it's really sad I had that much to lose and let myself go to that point. 50 years old and now I decide to change things. I know it took me this long to be tired of being unhealthy and fat.
    204 lbs since April 2012?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Why does the amount of weight lost make someone a champion? This isn't a contest.
  • tmauck4472
    Options

NO since January 2012 I didn't join MFP till April. :)
  • BossReyes
    BossReyes Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have a total of 225 to lose. I'm at 325 right now. Highest ever was 475

As long as you're trying, no matter if for 5 pounds or 500lbs, you're a champ.
  • tmauck4472
    Options
    Why does the amount of weight lost make someone a champion? This isn't a contest.

I'm sure the OP knows it's not a contest but to look and see who's lost the most is awesome. I want to know who's lost more than me, but I also know if you only had 5 lbs to lose you feel just as good losing those 5lbs as I do losing 200 :smile: Me losing 200 does not by anymeans take away from someone else losing less or more, I just had it to lose.
  • Katkamm77
    Katkamm77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Who's the MFP champion......................we all are champions for being here and working to change our health and lifestyle!!! :happy: :flowerforyou:

Couldn't have said it better!
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

I'm sure the OP knows it's not a contest but to look and see who's lost the most is awesome. I want to know who's lost more than me, but I also know if you only had 5 lbs to lose you feel just as good losing those 5lbs as I do losing 200 :smile: Me losing 200 does not by anymeans take away from someone else losing less or more, I just had it to lose.

Ed Davenport - 312#
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/eddavenport
  • Project9
    Options

So you have a problem giving these folks recognition? Why? I think success should be acknowledged and commented upon. These are the folks a lot of people look to for inspiration. They set a goal and achieve it... yes they are champions.
  • Project9
    Options

Hi champ! :drinker:
  • Project9
    Options

Ed Davenport - 312#
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/eddavenport

Unbelievable! amazing!

That guy lost 10 times the amount I wish to lose.
  • segwayne
    segwayne Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Let's don't go all wonky or PC here peeps.

I think the OP is just curious (as I would be) to know who on MFP has lost the most weight, not to crown any sort of "champion", and not to brand someone more or less of a "winner".

We're all here. We're all trying. By very definition, that's absolutely great on everyone's part, so let's not get all bent over a simple (and genuine) question :)

Namaste, Peace, Love, and Low-calorie Lollipops everyone.

:-)

Wayne
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Anyone who takes action and doesn't quit is a champion to me.
  • Project9
    Options

NO since January 2012 I didn't join MFP till April. :)

Great job however long it took and congratulations. :smile:
  • cbuggy75
    cbuggy75 Posts: 23
    Options
    Anyone who takes action and doesn't quit is a champion to me.

That's my girl! I agree :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!